Whis LOTR character are you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dancing_Queen, Apr 23, 2005.

1. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

http://www.hobbitlore.com/personality/index.php

You are most like
    Boromir, Heir of Denethor, Captain of the White Tower

Boromir goes to Rivendall after convincing his father, and tries to persuade the Walkers to follow him to Minas Tirith. He is constantly searching Frodo's face for non-verbal information.

You are good at winning others' confidence and not shy at telling others what to do. Social interaction energizes you. The more people the merrier. You have good observational skills. In your desire for clarity in life, you may have the tendency of being remote or even "heartless". You like keeping your options open. Closure is probably not one of your strong suits.

Like Boromir, you are not content to sit on the sidelines while the action takes place around you.

Traits: Open minded, easy going, persuassive, optimistic about the future. On the dark side you could be exploitative and an opportunist.

LOL I didn't even remember Boromir!
    Well the Traits are pretty much me but the "heartless" comment is throwing me off a little lol

Julia

2. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

Ok i've never watch LOTR but here go's

Legolas, Son of Thranduil

Legolas knows his way around in the world, with a keen understanding of nature. He is often oblivious to the pain and fatigue of his activities.
    Though reserved, you excel in aesthetic endeavors. If a mountain is there, you will climb it. Time alone is important and solitary activities refresh you. You have good observational skills. While providing compassion and being considerate, you may have the tendency of being soft-hearted or even "too emotional" You like keeping your options open. Closure is probably not one of your strong suits.

Like Boromir, you are not content to sit on the sidelines while the action takes place around you.

Traits: Open minded, easy going, persuassive, optimistic about the future. On the dark side you could be exploitative and an opportunist.

Is this who orlando bloom played? if it is it might have deeper meaning lol orlando bloom (orlando florida home of disney ;D)

Have to agree with the traits though

3. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Awww it's almost like mine!!! But I LOVE Legolas!!! lol Yes it is Orlando Bloom that little hottie!!!!

Julia

4. PixieDust

PixieDust New Member

The Dwarves

As the halls of Moria show, Dwarves like building and inventing.
    The world exists to be explained and analyzed. You prefer to work quietly without interruption. Time alone is important and solitary activities refresh you. You have a tendency to introspection. In your desire for clarity in life, you may have the tendency of being remote or even "heartless". You like keeping your options open. Closure is probably not one of your strong suits.

As the foil to Aragorn, Sauron clearly embodies the evil side of this personality.

Traits: Pragmatic, autonomous, ingenious, resolute. On the dark side you could desire power and domination.

Look Julia...I'm heartless too!!  It can't be all that bad if two of us are like that!

5. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Haha@being the dwarves, that is funny. I definitely agree...can't be that bad if two out of three are heartless lol :p

Julia

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

Beregond, Guard of the Citidel

Beregond, loyal to the protection of Minas Tirith, supervises the gates of the city.
    You are eager to enforce rules and regulations and are probably good with logistics. You tend to worry about society falling apart. Social interaction energizes you. The more people the merrier. You have good observational skills. In your desire for clarity in life, you may have the tendency of being remote or even "heartless". You try to schedule your life as much as possible. You tend to finish your work before resting.

As Sam says:"I have something to do before the end. I must see it through, sir, if you understand."

Traits: Dependable, beneficient, usually living in the past. On the dark side you could be a hoarder.

;D

7. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Hahaha another heartless one...

8. PixieDust

PixieDust New Member

Let's hear it for all the heartless people!!!!!

9. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

*stands up and does the heartless dance* lol

10. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

hey hands off my future husband!!!

sorry i go a bit crazy whenever orlando bloom is ever mentioned ;)

11. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

You are most like
    Meriadoc (Merry) Brandybuck

See Merry's leadership role in the Battle of Bywater (1419).
    You are probably not shy in stepping forward and taking charge. Social interaction energizes you. The more people the merrier. You have a tendency to introspection. In your desire for clarity in life, you may have the tendency of being remote or even "heartless". You try to schedule your life as much as possible. You tend to finish your work before resting.

As the foil to Aragorn, Sauron clearly embodies the evil side of this personality.

Traits: Pragmatic, autonomous, ingenious, resolute. On the dark side you could desire power and domination.

Probably not far off the truth, wish it had said I was Arwen though!!!!

12. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol at all the heartless ppl
    hehe

13. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

oooh i obviously didnt even read mine very well as i didnt realise it said i am heartless too!!!

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

15. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

LMAO Isn't he the most gorgeous guy ever!!!!
    It's ok, I will be keeping my hands off him if you can hook me up with Paul Walker!

Julia

16. Anika

Anika New Member

You are most like
    Denethor, Son of Ecthelion, Lord and Steward of Minas Tirith

People like you are rare. Unfortunately the closest person is Denethor. His obsession with knowing the future and suspicion of others is characteristic.
    Everything that happens is important and you do not want to miss any of it. Others often look to you for courage, leadership, and wisdom. Social interaction energizes you. The more people the merrier. You have a tendency to introspection. While providing compassion and being considerate, you may have the tendency of being soft-hearted or even "too emotional" You like keeping your options open. Closure is probably not one of your strong suits.

The Orcs display the evil side of this personality with their lengthy torture methods.

Traits: Empathic, benevolent, looking to the future. On the dark side you could be sadistic.

I wanted to be Arwen!!! I wanted to be an elf! :'(

I could be sadistic? ??? Funny... ;)

17. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

You are most like
    Frodo Baggins, Son of Drogo

With many acquaitenances, Frodo is deeply attached to a few people, like Bilbo, Aragorn, Gandalf, and Sam. His high ethics come out in his treatment of Gollum and Saruman. Frodo has pity on Gollum and believes that change can occur.
    You have a strong personal morality. You are committed to relationships and their growth. You tend to be an idealist, believing the best of the world around you. Time alone is important and solitary activities refresh you. You have a tendency to introspection. While providing compassion and being considerate, you may have the tendency of being soft-hearted or even "too emotional" You like keeping your options open. Closure is probably not one of your strong suits.

The Orcs display the evil side of this personality with their lengthy torture methods.

Traits: Empathic, benevolent, looking to the future. On the dark side you could be sadistic.

18. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

The Dwarves

As the halls of Moria show, Dwarves like building and inventing.
    Curiosity is one of your strong points as it allows you to think of better ways to acheive goals. You may try to outwit the system of you get bored or annoyed with it. Social interaction energizes you. The more people the merrier. You have a tendency to introspection. In your desire for clarity in life, you may have the tendency of being remote or even "heartless". You like keeping your options open. Closure is probably not one of your strong suits.

Im part of the heartless crew! Arnt dwarves the short ones? Cus that kinda works out cus im tiny!

Sarah :D

19. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yaya another member of the heartless crew lol!!1 :D ;) :D :D

20. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Yup they are the short ones! I think 50% of the LOTR characters are rather short lol

And yay for more members of the "heartless gang" :p