Whis LOTR character are you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dancing_Queen, Apr 23, 2005.

1. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

I was merry which is good as i am short too! Sarah how tall are you....if you dont mind me asking?! ;)

2. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

well, i consider myself small - 5 foot 4 - im probably am quite tall, for some people that is - but i think im too short!

3. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

you're taller than me :mad: I'm only 5'1" :'(

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol@jess...crickey ur small.but hey remember great things come in small packadges...sumthing along those lines....hey jess ur handy ppl can fit u in there pockets..lol...aww jess u know im just kidding around with u!!!...just think ofurself as the next kylie!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

xxxx

5. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

i hate being so small i wish i could have leg extensions done but hey yeah kylie is as small as me and look how far she has got!!!!! :p

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol yeah just think ofit tthat way jess...well jess im so jealous of u cos u could dres up as mickey in costume ur perfect....lol (im so trying not to let my illusion of mickey being real)
    lol...cos ther is always petite woman in those costumes..lol..nooo mickeys real...my hearts arguing with my brain....

hey quick question..
    whats the most important organ in ur body??do u think?

7. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

well i would say heart but somehow i think it is a trick question?!!!!!!!!

8. low

low New Member

Frodo Baggins, Son of Drogo
    i so dont think thats good
    hehehehehe
    low xxxxxxx

9. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol!!!!!!!!
    d'oh!!!!!!!!! ur too clever jess.it is...most people say brain and the questioneer person/man/woman/alien lol says well who is telling u that

lol....get it.....the brain iis telling u that the brain is the most important organ...
    aww jess u speak thru ur heart!!!! ;) ;D ;D ;D

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hey low...are u the first frodo!!!!....ill check i think u are!!!!1 ;D ;D

11. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

i feel so happy that i got that right  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

12. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

;) :D :D :D :D so u whould be jess!!!!!!!!!!!!!! believe me a hell of a lot of ppl say brain..... ;) :D :D :D

13. low

low New Member

With many acquaitenances, Frodo is deeply attached to a few people, like Bilbo, Aragorn, Gandalf, and Sam. His high ethics come out in his treatment of Gollum and Saruman. Frodo has pity on Gollum and believes that change can occur

You have a strong personal morality. You are committed to relationships and their growth. You tend to be an idealist, believing the best of the world around you. Time alone is important and solitary activities refresh you. You have a tendency to introspection. While providing compassion and being considerate, you may have the tendency of being soft-hearted or even "too emotional" You like keeping your options open. Closure is probably not one of your strong suits.

The Orcs display the evil side of this personality with their lengthy torture methods.

Traits: Empathic, benevolent, looking to the future. On the dark side you could be sadistic.

hehehe i am the first frodo so hi everyone

14. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

cheers Nat, you have restored some faith in myself that had been lost!!!

15. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

ur ever so welcome!11 ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8)

16. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

I am a damn dwarf...all short and hairy, and a long beard :p lol

Gimli, Son of Gloin

Gimli engages in a friendly slaying competition with Legolas, showing his mastery of his instrument of choice, the axe.
    You are good with tools and instruments. You are not shy at telling others what to do. Time alone is important and solitary activities refresh you. You have good observational skills. In your desire for clarity in life, you may have the tendency of being remote or even "heartless". You like keeping your options open. Closure is probably not one of your strong suits.

Like Boromir, you are not content to sit on the sidelines while the action takes place around you.

Traits: Open minded, easy going, persuassive, optimistic about the future. On the dark side you could be exploitative and an opportunist.

17. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

lol ahhahaha sorry i have to say this.....my friend has a dog maned Giml, robyn ill think of you whenever i see it lol hahahahaha
    i

18. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

perhaps to fit the charector i should grow a beard or something - or maybe get some glue and attach a beard to my face - and sorry if i said i was short its just i help out at aguide group sometimes and the 14 year olds are all taller then me! but can u invent leg extensions for everyone - i wud use them!

Sarah :D

19. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

You are most like

With many acquaitenances, Frodo is deeply attached to a few people, like Bilbo, Aragorn, Gandalf, and Sam. His high ethics come out in his treatment of Gollum and Saruman. Frodo has pity on Gollum and believes that change can occur.
    You have a strong personal morality. You are committed to relationships and their growth. You tend to be an idealist, believing the best of the world around you. Time alone is important and solitary activities refresh you. You have a tendency to introspection. While providing compassion and being considerate, you may have the tendency of being soft-hearted or even "too emotional" You like keeping your options open. Closure is probably not one of your strong suits.

The Orcs display the evil side of this personality with their lengthy torture methods.

Traits: Empathic, benevolent, looking to the future. On the dark side you could be sadistic.

20. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol@sadistic george

heheheheehhe frodo george