Who has applied?

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Freckles, Aug 5, 2008.

1. slightlymazmad

slightlymazmad New Member

The one I went to in Aberdeen was in Robert Gordon Uni as they have quite strong ties with the exchange/foreign department and a lot of the students apply for Disney positions.

Welcome Andy! and Happy Birthday :D

I'll be 22 by the time I get out there (if I get there). Your only as old as you feel though and I have to contantly remind myself I'm not a little kid anymore.

2. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Robert Gordon? cool, thats awesome. I was hoping they maybe hold one in glasgow, hehe. I cannot wait to find out when and where the interview will be for aberdeen.

Welcome Andy and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY Andy! I'm only 18.

3. slightlymazmad

slightlymazmad New Member

Sometimes they hold a second round of interviews and then they use either Edinburgh or Glasgow. They also have very strong links with Napier in Edinburgh.

I really hope the dates come through soon. I dont like all this waiting :-\

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yea, im the same. they told me they arent going to have any interviews in edinburgh.

5. Freckles

Freckles Guest

Welcome Andy. I will be 20 when i go out there.

i hope to hear tomorrow or the next day. so i can book tickets etc.

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

me too!

7. Freckles

Freckles Guest

grr the stupid national express site wont take my card details to get my ticket!!!

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

eeek, how far away is liverpool?

9. Freckles

Freckles Guest

for me? not sure though i can get trains direct from huddersfield, they go to liverpool lime steret. witha railcard i think they are £16.

i was trying to book a ticket for home...but it wont work for some reason :mad:

10. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

Welcome Andy!! Do you know when your phone interview is?

I'm having my 21st in the summer if that makes you feel any better!!

11. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

I had my phone interview last Friday and got a reply Friday evening so that was pretty good, as she said it'd be two weeks.

12. Freckles

Freckles Guest

two weeks til you will hear when your interview is? cos if so i am going to have to email them this week about the tight scheduling.

13. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

Two weeks until I hear anything she said. She did say November for interviews so surely we'll know soon. I'm hoping for 4 weeks time as I've got most that week off uni it seems.

14. CharlotteSparkle

I hope the London one is on a monday, coz I just found out my monday practicals finish at the end of Nov, yey!! I should be able to make a weekend of it

15. Freckles

Freckles Guest

im sure we will know this friday they are usually earlier than they say they will be.

16. CharlotteSparkle

But have they even given us a date that we should hear when the interviews are?

17. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Nope, i really wnat to know these dates, i ahve a hinch that the aberdeen interviews will be on the week before the liverpool ones!

18. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Don't you mean a hunch Leom ;)
    I really want to know them too, I'll have to pick (or be assigned) a practical in the next couple of weeks, and knowing which day to avoid would be really helpful! Also, if I am being sent to Liverpool (as I assume) or somewhere else!
    Nah, as far as I know we haven't been given a date when we should find out Charlotte!

and the wait goes on....
    I don't even have work to distract me atm as I've hurt my back and struggle to see it! It all comes at once!
    xx

19. CharlotteSparkle

hope you get better soon, it's horrible when you don't have anything to distract yourself with. I do a lot or research on the internet and it's SO hard notto check my emails all the time!!

20. Freckles

Freckles Guest

defo, hope your back gets better soon. i know how the having nothing to do feels, it was like that for me when waiting for the phone interview.

ihave so much work but this is playing on the back of my mind. did you know we have been waiting since the 3rd october!

does anyone have a feeling as to when the birmingham ones are?