Who has applied?

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Freckles, Aug 5, 2008.

1. ariella

ariella New Member

Janey-I know, I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high but they are already there! Everyone keeps telling me I'll get in too so hopefully I do :).

Ginnita-Ohhh, I really hope you hear fast! The waiting is no fun!

2. anijac1412

anijac1412 New Member

Welcome to all the new people!! :D It's so exciting how there are so many of us now!

3. Ginnita

Ginnita New Member

That's great leomgray!!! Hope we meet in Orlandoo on summer!!! ;D have you already done your f2f interview? Thats quick!!! I'm still waiting for the response that they received my papers.. :'(

I know Ariella!!! the waiting is nooot good !! :-\ heheh.. but it worth it!!
    Are you applying for the summer?? ;D

4. Janey

Janey New Member

Thanks Leom and anijac. :)

Ariella - I know what you mean! :D I get superexcited really easily so I've tried to avoid all the links on the left-hand side until I hear something about the results of the interviews... ;D

5. *PennyCrayon*

*PennyCrayon* New Member

Good luck guys. You sound super so there's no reason why you shouldn't get through! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :) xx

6. Janey

Janey New Member

Thanks Penny! :) I just love this forum, it's full of the nicest people. ♥

7. Freckles

Freckles Guest

Seeing as i mucked up the first time i will start again..i realised i was half asleep when i posted.

Welcome Janey and Ginnita! I like Leom am also applying for the Summer ICP and am awaiting the results of the face to face...the wait though is going quicly as i am jam packed at university.

So are you both from Canada and applying for ICP? Or have i completely misunderstood as usual lol!

I hope you guys get through, you seem really nice!

8. Janey

Janey New Member

Thanks Freckles! :) I'm from Finland and applying for a 6 month ICP. Atm I'm waiting for my phone interview and if I get in I'll start in July so I'll prob meet you all there. :)

9. Ginnita

Ginnita New Member

Thank you Freckles! ;D I am from Mexico and I applied for the 2009 ICP summer.. Sent my papers last week and im waiting for a response (any!!!! :-\ ) hope they contact me soon... and we can all meet on May or June...or July!!!! Can't wait!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Hey.. has someone already worked for Disney beforee? :D

10. Freckles

Freckles Guest

wooh i was completely off lol..why did i think canada...brain wake up!

it would be great to meet everyone when out there. i am hoping to go out late june :) i hear in less than a week hopefully.

i havent worked for disney before but quite a few people on here have i think.

11. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I have also applied and you may see me around about the end of june if i get accepted. im very nervous about the news.

12. ariella

ariella New Member

Ginnita-Yep, I'm applying for the summer! And I know the waiting will be so worth it. I really hope all of us get in :)

Janey-Haha ya, I tried to avoid telling people I applied but I just couldn't help it! It's so hard not to get excited.

13. Ginnita

Ginnita New Member

hahaha... that's true Ariella!! i tried to keep it secret!! and then.. tell everyone as a surprise!! hahaa ;D ;D ;D obviously I couldn't!! and before sending my documents I tell everyone i was to apply!.. haha..!! ;D.. and does someone knows what is next? I mean.. i haven't received any feedback since I send my documents.. but.. the next step would be an interview? is that F2F? .. is it hard? :-\

Regards from MEX! ;D

14. ariella

ariella New Member

Haha, I know. I told myself I wouldn't tell anyone until I found out I got a face 2 face but the minute I sent my resume in, I told a lot of people lol!

Well in Canada, we had a phone interview, and then if we passed that we were invited to the face 2 face interviews. I'm not sure how it will be since you have a different recruiter but I'm guessing it will be the same process. The phone interview is really short, like mine was 5 minutes. They just asked me to confirm some details, if I had tattoos or piercings, would I share a room, could I work long hours in the heat, and where I would want to do my interview. Some people got asked more questions than that so it really depends. Mine felt pretty rushed so I was worried but I made it to the next round! Hope that helps :)

15. Janey

Janey New Member

I was exactly the same, wasn't going to tell anyone and now a whole bunch of people know about it. I actually take as far as creating a blog about it. :D So if it goes wrong, it goes wrong biiig time. Which it obviously won't. ;D

16. Ginnita

Ginnita New Member

ok! so now it is a phone interview!!! ::) hope that turns out well.. since my mother language is spanish..!! :-\ hehe-- but i trust myself! ;D.. well.. in fact.. i really hope they had received my documents first.. probably they haven't!!!! :eek: that's why they haven't respond me!!! i think im sending them again tomorrow!!.. ;) .. yeah may be that's it.. ;D

Lucky you!!! that you have already been through your interviews!! ;D i know everything is going to turn out well! and we are going to meet on summer... at Disney!!! ;D

Let the party begin..!!! yeahh.. 8)

17. ariella

ariella New Member

Janey-Haha, ya I thought about a blog but then forgot to do it :p

I might start one when it gets closer to my face 2 face because right now all it would say is waiting lol.

Ginnita-I'm sure they'll understand since so many people from different countries apply! Maybe just send an e-mail and ask if they received them? I always worry my e-mail decides to act wonky and none of my e-mails send. Haha, ya we will for sure meet this summer :) I get way too excited when I think about all the fun we could have this summer! Seriously its like every 5 minutes an ad for Disney or Orlando comes on and I get all excited :D

18. Janey

Janey New Member

Ginnita - I'd give you the same advice as Ariella, send them a mail asking if they received the previous one. Better to be safe than sorry. And don't worry, I'm sure you'll do really well in your phone interview. All the amazing people here have been nice ehouh to tell us what sort of questions thay've been asked so we can prepare ourselves a bit. :)

19. Ginnita

Ginnita New Member

That's true Janey! Better to be safe than sorry.. Im going to send her an email to see if she received my documentation... :D

Thanks for the advise girls!!!! ;D ;D ;D