Who is travelling afterwards

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by feeona, Jan 25, 2005.

1. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

As soon as you said Wilmington I knew why Ellen!!! I didnt even think of that but it would be good to go there!!! Great idea!!

And maybe Newport Beach in California to try and find a real life Seth Cohen!!! ;)

2. feeona

feeona New Member

Yeah i definately want to visit wilmington its supposed very beautiful. They did film dawsons creek there. Infact in the charlotte area of NC is where alot of tv programs/hollywood films are shot. I think its because the weather is nice alot of the time, its very green and they have the stereoptypical large white houses with huge front gardens and wide roads. The idyllic settings!

3. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

If anyone's seen A Walk To Remember with Mandy Moore and the cute new doc in ER, that was filmed there too!! :D It definitely seems like REAL Americana!

Ellen xxx

4. feeona

feeona New Member

MMMMM nice I definately want to see it. The beaches look awesome too with the sand dunes.!

5. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Yeah, it ahs the white picket fences that typify the 'perfect' american lifestyle of the movies/tv shows!!

I really like a walk to remember - so sad!! And shane west is just gorgeous!!!

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

oh i will defo 2nd that michelle, i love shane west, lovely ;)

but yeah michelle thats what im aimin on doin, hopefully travellin when i can durin my contract! but yeah aww if u extend so ur there til june that would be great wooo :D

xxx

7. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i wonder if we could go see the oc being filmed on location somewhere! that would be so so cool, they sometimes do that with some shows...if i heard wind of that you wouldnt see me for dust! ben mckenzie here i come! ahhh i can hear the wedding bells!lol!

xx

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol linz! but wooow yeah that would b sooo amazin, i'd so be there like that!

xxx

9. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

mmm I may just have to look into that chick!

xx

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah think so linz, sounds like a plan 2 me ;)

xxx

11. Marie

Marie Guest

Def Michelle - would love too! I know Manhattan pretty well - find new cool places every time i go... and if u want to see the other boroughs one of my Ny friends is like a tour guide knows everything about the coolest places in new York...

I wanna go to North Carolina too! so glad u guys do too. ive never been but it looks so cute so american! i just love dawsons creek, Walk to remember and also one tree hills filmed there! Wish i knew where desperate housewives was filmed it looks so cute!

Lindsey - we should def all look into it. on Venice beach and Chinese theatre they're always giving away tickets to fill seats to shows but its mainly mtv and comedy shows. I went to a music debate show when i was in LA. Hopefully theres an on location thing for OC maybe we should write tell them how us 4 are only there for the year... U never know :)

Marie

xxx

12. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah guess thats an idea! having said that i once wrote to get autographs from a warner bros. prog that shall remain nameless for my street cred. it took about a year to get them so maybe we should do that soon if we're gonna!

xx

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah i think its defo worth a shot! there's a website as well, cant think what it is, that does us tv show tickets. i used to be always like :eek: wana go c friends cos they used 2 do friends tickets!

xxx

14. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol! I wanna know the warner brothers show Lindsey!
    Pm it me sometime!

xxx

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

see if you can find out and one of us can write! if we make it as cute as poss they might take pitty on us!lol.
    i think i'd faint if i saw ben like! aw, hope we can go!

xx

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol linz im just tryin 2 c if i can find it out ;)

yeah linz i wana know the show 2 lol

xxx

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

18. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

aw yeah that'd be good! right so who's gonna organise? i dont mind either way. let me know1

xxx

19. Marie

Marie Guest

Oooo Matt Le Blanc - what a cutie - cant wait till Joey Starts!
    Will check out those websites!
    Someone can start the letter i guess then we can edit it between us lot till its cuter than cute!

xxx

20. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

LOL!!
    x