Who is travelling afterwards

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by feeona, Jan 25, 2005.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i know joey starts on sunday, cant wait!

xxx

2. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

what time and what channel? i was thinking about that this morning .. dont wanna miss it!

xx

3. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i just had a proper look on that site. would love to see will and grace too!
    they wont advertise shows too far in advance, they dont go past mid april right now, but i dont know if we'll have to write to them, think it'll be easy enogh to get them. i mean, i could have just got will and grace tickets right then!(if it hadnt been to far in the future that is!)but i think joey might be a bit more tricky, there was only one date availible.

does anyone like 8 simple rules, they have tickets for that too, but so far i havent met anyone who actually likes that show!we could just go for a few days and do a show each day or second day??

xx

4. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

It's filmed in Universal Studios I'm afraid....Wisteria Lane is the same road that Tom Hanks lives down in the film The 'Burbs! :D

Ellen xxx

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol @ u lookin linz. joey starts sunday 13th feb @ 8pm on five!

i'll sure b watchin that. i love will & grace 2 :)

xxx

6. Marie

Marie Guest

Thanks Ellen! Should have known it looked too perfect to be a real street!

Lindsey whats 8 simple rules?

Us lot should def try and see these shows whilst we're in the states if we can! So many plans - we'll gonna need longer than a year - do disney realise this!

xxx

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah its so cool marie :) yeah we should defo go!

xxx

8. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

its on the disney channel marie...yes i watch disney channel...laugh it up!

its called "8 simple rules (for dating my teenage daughters)" its about a family with three kids briget, kerry and rory, aka 'the boy', the husband was init the first season but he died at the end of season one so then the grandfather moved in and their cousin too. its just a comedy about their lives. i like it! its so funny. think its 6.30 on disney every week night.

there's so much to do isnt there!

xx

9. Marie

Marie Guest

It sounds cute - i love all the teen shows! Im hooked on t4!

xxx

10. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah it is! it's pretty sad an almost 20 year old watching it...but hey you have to be 18 to see it filmed so maybe!

11. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

soz for butting in on u, but i have to say that 8 simple rules is really good. Also u can actually be in a movie whilst in the states, the website is http://www.beinamovie.com/ and they have put people in spiderman, and anger mangament. now that would be good, i would luv to watch a movie and just say oh yeah theres me! oh and u are so lucky to be going to june! i turn 18 in june, so im applying then.
    Sarah :D

12. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

oh well sarah..at least i'm not the only one!

that sounds cool. wow imagine saying you were in spiderman! how amazing would that be!

xx

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

think thats another plan down. may pass that info on 2 a few guys i know who love acting ;)

xxx

14. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

oh god we have so much planned we'll never manage it all...or we'd never be working!
    haha!

xxx

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol oh well plans help get us excited, as if we need help on that anyway?

i got excited cos i'm havin my hair done 2moro lol. its cos its sucha state, bad roots and all that, just what i need 2 cheer me up!

xxx

16. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

some quality pampering...that's what I like to hear!

think i might get my nails done next week....havent done tht since october last year! im beginning to feel the need for some pampering myself!such a waste of money but what the heck!

plus my job wont give me time off for my holiday so it looks like i might have to quit it! need to be saving the pennys!

xx

17. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals!!

Whazza!!!!!!!!!!?????????
    Hey miss ya loads, I was on total blackout for 4 days!!!
    can u imagine???!!!!
    Well anyway , this is another great difference between gals and guys.
    U know I am pretty mad when I have my hair cut. Insted of cheering me up
    it alwasy depress me. How come u get cheered up?? :-\ :-\ :-\

Yeah, Women are from Venus, Men from Mars.

Hope u r fine
    See ya
    Robb ;D

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol robb, it is a very girly thing. it does cheer us up

cant wait havin my hair done in 45mins woo, get well excited!!

i mite get my nails done as well linz, need 2 try get my mind off other things. tut about ur job, buggers not givin u time off

xxx

19. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah not sure what to do about that. the holidays booked too! kinda my fault i must admit but still a pain!

xx