Who r u??

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by hannahike, Feb 21, 2006.

1. hannahike

hannahike New Member

Ok... so in them other boards i was losing track of who was who and who was doing what and when so thought we could all introduce ourself, where we are from, maybe what we are studying etc just 2 get 2 who each other...

well my name is Hannah,
    Im from north wales originally but in at staffs uni in stoke-on-on trent,
    Im studying Media Production!
    Add me if ya like- happyhannah1986@hotmail.com

x :p

2. Michael

Michael New Member

Hey

Michael Roscoe
    im at John Moores studying Business and Finance in my 2nd year :-\
    my girlfriend is currently out in Disney now, workin at the Rose and Crown in the restaurant
    Im goin out there to be a lifeguard and i cannot wait

3. Kayleigh

Kayleigh New Member

im Kayleigh,
    Im from Eastbourne (near brighton..ish..) and im currently at Canterbury Christ Church Uni
    Im studying Primary Teacher Training.. indeed i am mad
    Add me if ya like- kcostin2000@hotmail.com
    ;D

4. slightlymazmad

slightlymazmad New Member

Hey

Well i'm Mhairi
    Aged 18 but will be 19 in a month (scary!)
    From Edinburgh but spend my weeks in Stirling where i am at the Uni studying Politics and Pyschology in my first year.
    I'm on msn alot (cause theres nothing to do at uni) and my email is slightlymazmad@hotmail.com - feel free to add me
    Leaving on the 4th of June from Glasgow to be a Lifeguard

Cant wait to meet everyone out there
    Mhairi

5. Michael

Michael New Member

jesus christ...

we have our OWN board created JUST FOR US and all we get is 4 peple showing their faces... this is poor kids... damn poor... lets get our arses in gear ey?!?!?!?! ;D

6. hannahike

hannahike New Member

I got my results for the telephone interview today!!#

I got a f2f on march 17th!!

;D

7. slightlymazmad

slightlymazmad New Member

Hey Well Done!

Bet your excited ;D

Hope to see you in the summer
    Mhairi

8. Kayleigh

Kayleigh New Member

:-\
    Yeah im slightly worried no one else has noticed our board..

HELOOOOO NEONE THERE??\
    ;)

9. Tigger:-D

Tigger:-D New Member

I'm here :D I will be off to America in May! Woohoo! I can't wait ;D

10. soumya86

soumya86 New Member

Ello fellow disneyers

Im Soumya and I live in Horsham, West Sussex. I'm studying Retail Marketing at Brighton Uni (Eastbourne campus though) and I'm arriving in sunny florida on the 20th June! Not sure what I'm going to be working as yet though :)

11. hannahike

hannahike New Member

Hey!

I see yours from Chester! Im originally from Wrexham, like 10 minutes from chester!... in uni at the mo in stoke.... i will hopefully be flyin out in May!

12. Kayleigh

Kayleigh New Member

ahh Eastbourne.. i miss home!! im at uni in canterbury but thats my home town..hehe.. thought id say a big hey hey to u!!

13. Tigger:-D

Cool! Wrexham is cool! Im gona be going out on 30th May! Is that when you might be going? :D

14. hannahike

hannahike New Member

Yeh i'd be going out May 30th...... gotta get through my face 2 face first in March!

15. Michael

Michael New Member

dont worry bout the face to face its nothin to stress over... their lovely and dead relaxed like... you just need to show an interest and tell them why it should be you going and not the next person.. stand out..

May 30th kids.. class... im goin then... have we got our tickets booked etc yet?
    iv got mine sorted.. not flying on the yummy flight.. i go an hour earlier solo unfortunatly!!!!! its cos im stayin there for an extra week or so when weve finished to travel with my girlfriend so i had to arrange different flights... ill have a welcoming party organised for you though ;D

16. Tigger:-D

Yeah! I have my tickets booked through Yummy. The welcome party sounds like a good plan :D

17. soumya86

soumya86 New Member

HELLO!!

You MISS eastbourne? *falls on floor*

18. KC

KC New Member

I'm baaaaaaa-ack! I used to be majorly active around here a few months back but something got in the way...

I'm Kevin, I'm 19 and I'm in my first year of Business Information Systems at National University of Ireland - University College Cork.
    I'm flying out on May 30th... Michael and I will be on the same flight from New York to Orlando, and I've been put in Operations... I'm praying that turns out to be attractions at the Magic Kingdom though! Total dream job situation ;)

KC

19. Kayleigh

Kayleigh New Member

Hey.. its my home.. i miss it cos its my home.. i admit.. it is kinda gods waitting room.. but.. lol.. all my mates r there.. and we r there it rocks.. :)

20. Feefo

Feefo New Member

Hey,

I'm Fiona, flying out on May 30th too, from Glasgow. I'm going to be working in food and bev. Can't wait to meet u all out there!