Who recieved a call or email yet?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Chalet Dude, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Kristine

Kristine New Member

Don't call its too early wait it out a bit longer. you can do it.

2. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Don't say things like that you make me want to send my e-mail back lol.

3. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

You were there in Halifax? I'm not sure if I remember you? Can you help me out? I was there... I'm from Moncton.

4. jessyca333

jessyca333 New Member

I think we all have to stop overthinking this, you'll all lose ur minds and won't be able to work at all :p :p

5. Kristine

Kristine New Member

I remember you Chalet Dude as you were talking to 2 gurls before you went in I was sitting with guy on the other side of the bench. don't knowif that helps.

6. Jorden

Jorden New Member

I've allready lost my mind... I was working on University work until someone earlier today posted they got a call... it's been 6 hours and I have yet to be able to focus on it again (going to have to try now... it's due tomorrow night).

7. Kristine

Kristine New Member

Sorry Im just stressed I can't deal I want to know why some got emails and some didn't

8. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

Jessyca is right!! we have to accept what will happen. I'm sure the Powers that Be is having a riot knowing that we all on the verge of becoming mentally ill...

9. littlefeather

littlefeather New Member

I find the banter here comforting...

10. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

Kristine has a point! Why would some get emails and some not?? There are so many ways to look at it..

11. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Right now I'm on the verge of e-mailing Nicola to let her know I could start as early as June 8th (to make that june 13th start date someone on here got) but I'm really trying to use my self control on that becuase that start date isn't as affordable for me as the fall would be.

12. Jorden

Jorden New Member

It's sounding like no one (so far) from Halifax got an e-mail. Can anyone proove me wrong here? I know Montreal and Toronto peeps have gotten it and maybe thats the difference.

13. Kristine

Kristine New Member

Guys hold off don't call or email change dates its too soon

14. brodie1

brodie1 Guest

I got it...but I really want a phone call :'(

15. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Well there goes my theory lol.

16. Kristine

Kristine New Member

I got an email and I was at the halifax interviews but im the only one that I know of.

17. jessyca333

jessyca333 New Member

Maybe the thank you's is a new thing, or maybe some of you had handwriting that was hard to read and they couldn't make it out, or they made a typo, or it went to junk mail and got deleted (i found mine in junk).

I'm sure it means NOTHING. There just saying it was nice having you, like Jeff or whoever interviewed you probably said nice meeting you at the end....same thing....dont worrrrryyyyyyyyyyy

18. haha awww you guys!
    Don't call them - they'll call you!

Just think what it's like to have THEIR job! Nicola told me some people leaving in march have had their dates/positions changes SIX times! Poor Cast-a-way, dealing with sooo many things at once.

19. DSNA2004

DSNA2004 New Member

I recieved an email.... I think its just good guest service, how many companies email you and thank you after an interview? This is just an example of the Disney Difference...thats all...don't worry.. ;D

20. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

Kristine, I think I remember you... Blond hair, skirt sitting on the bench that only sat 2 just before we went in interview in the afternoon