Who recieved a call or email yet?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Chalet Dude, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

Eeeee!!! I'm in between classes right now. So anxoius to get home and call.

*bouncing with excitment*

2. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

OH MY GOD GUYS!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE OF YOU WHO KNOW, AND IVE GOT EVERYTHING CROSSED FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT- CALL THEM YOU CRAZY PEEPS!! :)

Hugs
    Gem
    x0x

3. chezza

chezza New Member

lol i wish all i had to do was call! most of us brits r sittin rather unpatiently!!!!!!!!!! come on disney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! put us outta our misery!!!!!!!!!!

4. Jorden

Jorden New Member

So again congrats to everyone (espeically those of you I haven't had a chance to congradulate yet).

5. chezza

chezza New Member

i think maybe disney has forgot about us brits!!!!!!! :-[ :'( :'( :'( :'(

6. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

Hey guys......

Just wanted to tell you that I JUST spoke with Nicola about a 1/2 hour ago and was offered a position in F&B for December of THIS YEAR!!

MANY MANY thanks to those of you who have offered thier support and well wishes to me during the WAITING GAME!! ;D ;)

I REALLY look forward to working with ya'll and sharing in this chapter of our lives!!

Sounds corny but I am THRILLED to be offered this opportunity!!

Let the GAMES COMMENCE!!

CHEERS ;)

7. monkian

monkian New Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

don't worry chezza, and other bits, wednesday and thursday are going to b your days!!!! i can feel it!!!

8. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

Grr to more waiting.
    Interview successful ... but no start date yet. I am happy ... just a little frustrated.

YAY! :D

9. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Welcome to the waitlist Mara!

Congrats Spa Life!

10. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

THANKS Jorden......

As for the waiting for you over the pond.......it sucks!! hAHAHAH ;D

But......it is WORTH THE WAIT!!

Most found out YESTERDAY but I had to wait because I was working!! ;)
    Waited a WHILE today again to find out but Nicola was a DOLL and was laughing at me BIG TIME when she offered me the position!!

11. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Congratulations SLG, You're goin to have so much fun down there and you really seem like you need this job! Perfect match!

Heck, by time you get down there I might be training you in F&B! Lol!

12. monkian

monkian New Member

congratulations Spa life girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member

Congrats Spa!!! I'll be waiting for you when you get there! :D

14. QueensGirl

QueensGirl New Member

Spa, did you call Nicola, or did she call you?
    I've tried getting through twice now and left a message and still haven't heard back! I'm beginning to lose hope :(

15. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

YO, QUEENS GIRL......

DON'T STRESS LOVE!!! HAHAHA Sooooooooo easy for me to say!!
    I called SEVERAL TIMES and kept getting the machine!! I DID leave a message at 9:44 this morning and then started calling after 10:30!! heheheheh SO IMPATIENT!!

KEEP CALLING!! TRUST ME!! The phone rang like 4 times and I thought, GREAT THE MACHINE AGAIN!! Then the phone picked up and it was Nicola!! She was laughing at me because I was SO excited!! She told me that thier computer system was going DOWN alot today because of all the calls too!! Then after a couple of moments joking around, we got everything going!!
    KEEP CALLING GIRLFRIEND!! ;D

16. Soda106

Soda106 New Member

Computers going down?! Oh noes :eek:

Cant wait to hear the response you get! Good luck!

17. *Kel*

*Kel* New Member

Yes just keep calling QueensGirl.... Thats what I did yesterday!! I just kept calling and then haning up once I got the machine - then I kept trying and I finally got through... and got the good news from nicola... let us know when u find out!!

18. QueensGirl

QueensGirl New Member

i can't keep calling though because i'm on campus now and in class all day til 5:30:( so i guess i'll have to hope that she calls me or try again sometime tomorrow !
    ahhhhhh!

19. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

I KNOW how very hard it was to contact them but KEEP THE FAITH!! you WILL find out and it will be GOOD NEWS!! ;D

20. chezza

chezza New Member

oh my god! im really fed up of waiting now!!!!! im loosing positive thoughts! when are yummy jobs gonna get it touch?!