Who recieved a call or email yet?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Chalet Dude, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Kristine

Kristine New Member

i wasn't on the first bench I was on the second one. the one where you were talking to the 2 gurls my hair is sorta blond but a bit brown too. I was sitting with a tall guy short dark hair. I have shortish hair like just below my jaw. does that help any.

2. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

I think so, you weren't wearing heels were you? Are you from NB?

3. Kristine

Kristine New Member

nope no heels. Im from NB but I live in NL. so for the most part i say Im from NL.

4. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

OK, I think I saw you get out of a vehicle with NB plates in the morning, cause I was getting in the same time as you. I remeber you now. Sorry i didn't talk to you there. I saw you were with someone and didn't want to interupt... I just talked to whoever was talking at the time.

5. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

I remeber talking to a guy from NL. It must be him.. Seems nice enough lad...

6. *Kel*

*Kel* New Member

Just out of curiosity... when did everyone put their availability??? ASAP?

7. Kristine

Kristine New Member

Yup that was me my parents droped me off. yeah hes a nice guy I know him from NL. so we kinda just talked to each other.

8. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

Where in NB are you from? Me Moncton... You schooling there in NL?

9. littlefeather

littlefeather New Member

Hey Kel,

;) I said I could go immediately, but then Jeff said "As in two weeks?" I had to change it to April. What about everyone else?

10. Kristine

Kristine New Member

I live in Oromocto that where Iam right now actually. didn't go back to Nl after the interview Im gonna stress her in NB. I actually got my BBA from UNB this may past, Im planning on doing my masters soon. I just moved to NL to hang out with friends for a bit.

11. *Kel*

*Kel* New Member

Hey Littlefeather...
    I said i could leave in April as well!!!

12. Kristine

Kristine New Member

I said I could leave whenever. this month even.

13. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

I said August but then said that some F&B spots may open in July. I said that I would go then. I think they pick some for every month on...

14. Jorden

Jorden New Member

I put mine down as June 15. I knew my universeity grad was in early june but couldn't remember the exact day at the F2F (its the 7th).

15. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

Kel, where did u have your interview?

16. jessyca333

jessyca333 New Member

I put mine down as May 8th. My last exam is May 6th. But I think for the summer program, there is most likely a set date...so I'm pretty sure my availability won't matter much.

17. *Kel*

*Kel* New Member

Hey ChaletDude
    I had my interview March 5th in Toronto!!!
    I didnt know they were taking people in July as well. I know I am done exams for university in April so i said after my last exam!!

18. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

Kel,

Are you the TO region or out of town?

19. *Kel*

*Kel* New Member

I live 4 hours north of Toronto... In Sudbury...
    Where are you from?

20. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

Moncton, NB

Please tell me that you've heard of it and you know where it is? LOL