Who recieved a call or email yet?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Chalet Dude, Mar 7, 2006.

1. *Kel*

*Kel* New Member

Yes I have heard of it :D... Most people dont know where Sudbury is!!!

2. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

i know where it is. Home of the OHL Wolves!!

3. *Kel*

*Kel* New Member

WHAT?!?!?! You know about sudbury - and the Sudbury Wolves.. wow im impressed!!
    Very cool!!

4. littlefeather

littlefeather New Member

oh bless Sudbury! :)

5. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

Of course, I know of Jordan Staal, etc... I'm a Junior hockey nut... I guess I need a life.

6. *Kel*

*Kel* New Member

HAHA bless sudbury :D hehe
    Umm yes I enjoy hockey... i had some freinds play for the Sudbury Wolves!!!!
    So what job did u apply for - for Disney - and you said you could leave in Aug?

7. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

Food & Beverage

U?

8. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

Kel, do you have MSN?

9. *Kel*

*Kel* New Member

10. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

No emails from anyone today? Me either...

11. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

NOTHING here either............. :(

12. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Yeah I've got nothing new to report either :(

13. Kristine

Kristine New Member

Sounds like no one heard anything today. Maybe Tomorrow!!!

14. DSNA2004

DSNA2004 New Member

The waiting is so painful...lol....It feels like a month has gone by since our interviews... maybe when people start hearing we should maybe write (CR) for Cultural Representative and (ICP) for International College Program....that way we know and people won't worry if they think the program they applied too is filling up.

Any suggestions?

15. Jorden

Jorden New Member

I'm pretty sure unless you're filling up the spots that are quite soon from now (leftover from the last round) You won't hear anything for a few weeks yet.

I'd like to be wrong but don't expect them to call until the week of the 20th.

16. *Kel*

*Kel* New Member

Im sure everyone is going crazy waiting for their phone calls.... I have been thinking over in my mind various scenarios of when they are going to call and who they are going to call first!! But I have no idea... what they will be doing phone call wise!!!

17. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

I've been thinking of the same thing, Kel. I've also been thinking of things I should or should not have said at the interviews.

18. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Everyone take a big deep breath............................

Okay, now...most likely, they will not call you until maybe a week before the date they told you AT THE EARLIEST!! Patience is a virtue all!!! I've been there done that so I know it sucks, but you will survive! ;)

...then you have to wait for your arrival date to roll around!! :)

...then your year has come and gone in a heartbeat. :'(

They will have called a couple people already to fill in urgent spots. They have to do it ASAP to have enough time to get all the paperwork done. When I interviewed, way back when, it was Oct. 25 and I know a girl who got called within a couple of days and she arrived the first week of December. Me, on the other hand, didn't get called until January 25th!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think calling three days later will do you a whole lotta good. They were bouncing around through several days of recruiting trips and they need a couple days to recover and then even start to go through and process all the applications and interviews. Think how long it sometimes takes just for a little mall job or whatever with only a few applicants...times that by 100.

Good luck with your waiting!
    Shannon

19. Ona

Ona Member

Lol Shannon. ;D I was getting swept up in all this myself.

Then I thought back. I applied in March, interviewed in October and didn't hear 'til just before Christmas. Long (no-nails-left) wait. But a nice Christmas pressie. :D

Just a curious question, it doens't seem like they do the whole "yellow card" thing any more. Remember all the posts: "Who's seen yellow!!!". Lol. ;D Seems like yesterday. :'(

Good luck guys. I'm sending pixie dust across the Atlantic as we speak. ;)

Ona x

20. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

Oh Ona you are SO good it us!! The PIXIE dust will ALWAYS help!! I BELIEVE in the MAGIC so I BELIEVE I will get the call soon!! ;D