Who recieved a call or email yet?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Chalet Dude, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Emily

Emily New Member

Holy freakin freaking out batman! I am soooo nervous to hear from them. Do they give you a call or do they mail your acceptance? When I did this before they just mailed you something saying you got it or didn't get it. I am so excited to hear from them. Good luck to everyone waiting!

Cheers

2. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

No news from anone?

3. Jorden

Jorden New Member

I'm pretty sure they don't call on the weekend ;)

4. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

Been one week TODAY for me!! Still waiting and STILL excited as all get out!! ;D :eek:

5. Soda106

Soda106 New Member

Let the freaking out begin!! Tomarrow is the start of a new exciting week of waiting for a phone call ;D

6. adoredior

adoredior New Member

Yep. I think this'll be the week that the Cultural Reps start getting called en masse. And I AM FREAKED! I keep thinking about all the wonderful people at all of the interviews and I just KNOW I won't get called! (Stephanie will be beating me up later for this post... I am supposed to stay positive at least until I don't get the job... lol)

7. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

HEY SISTA................

BE POSITIVE!!! ;D Why would you EVER think that? If you are positive and WANT IT, there is NO reason why they wouldn't take you!! ;D

I am BACKING YOU so PLEASE re-think that...........

8. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

if u dont get a call dont start panicking! ppl whove been accepted in the past didnt get contacted until a couple of days b4 the date they were told, and thats still over a week away so dont panic ppl!

9. *Kel*

*Kel* New Member

Good luck to everyone this week - new week - and hopefully more calls for everyone!!! However another week full of nerves hehehe!!!

10. DSNA2004

DSNA2004 New Member

And hopefully the rest of the ICP's!!! :) Im sure news is on its way for all of us!

11. Jorden

Jorden New Member

If there's ICP's out there who haven't heard yet, I wouldn't bet that CRs will get a call until next week.

12. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

Tis Monday my fellow applicants and you KNOW that that means?? ???

FREAK OUT TIME!!! ;D

Just kidding!!

Tension breaker!! LOTS OF LUCK EVERYONE!! ;D ;D

13. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

I still have my phone on and ready!! Anybody losing hope yet?

14. april25th

april25th New Member

Good luck everyone i am sure you will all be fine ;D

15. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

THANKS JON.......

Or shall I say April25th?? heheheheh

16. *Kel*

*Kel* New Member

Anyone get a call yet??!? Seems like everyone is still anxiously waiting... hopefully the calls will start rolling in soon!!! :D

17. brodie1

brodie1 Guest

I just got "the call" I'm leaving June 20th for food and beverage. ;D ;D

18. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member

CONGRATS Brodie!!! We're arriving about a week apart! ;)

19. brodie1

brodie1 Guest

Thanks Stephanie.I guess we'll be working together. :D

20. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Awesome Brodie congrats!

Also before anyone gets overly anxious, this is still one of the "older" positions that need to be filled, I'm certain. As mentioned on an earler page in this thread, Snow.White87 is starting that date as well and she had her interviews back in November. People who just had an interview don't get too excited yet, calls for the fall are likely still going to start late this week/next week.