who remembers..........................??

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by kelly_p, May 18, 2005.

1. mojojojo

mojojojo New Member

I intend on making lucky charms my cereal of choice in Florida! lol! I always remember being little and tryng to get as many mallowy bits in my bowl as possible even if that meant sticking my hand in the box to get them!

Jo
    xx

2. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

mmm caramac i was addicted to that - in actually had one of those bars a couple of weeks ago - still as delicous as ever!

3. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

how about visa'versas. the white chocolate coating and milk chocolate centre along with the milk chocolate coating and white chocolate centre how i miss them!!!

caramac's are to addictive for there own good but i did find a carama kit kat the other day - 2 of the best chocolates in one emmmmmm ;D ;D

4. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

visa versa's yeah i remeber them and caramacs - they make caramac kit kats now? ;D

5. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

the caramac kit kats are only limited editions and only sold in certain parts of the UK, and if there a hit then they will become more common

so i'll keep buying them as everyone will get to taste them ;D

6. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

i have never heard of any of that stuff. Strange that all of you know about it and you are way across the ocean and i dont and it is only a 30min drive for me to get to the US border. :-\

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

robyn hunny they all UK things above.. that would b y

well except lucky charms, as far as i know ;)

xxx

8. disney_dreamer

disney_dreamer New Member

lucky charms...they are the best!!!! ;D

in america isnt there mars bar called a milky way?? i think thats right? and its like 10 times the size of our chocolate bars here!! ;)

p.s i will now have that song in my head all day long!!!

:D   "if you like alot of chocolate on you biscuit join our club!!!"   :D

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol sorry hun

yeah im sure its an odd name, cant quite remember, theres so many weird things compared 2 here, oh well we'll get used to the lingo at some stage lol

xxx

10. disney_dreamer

disney_dreamer New Member

he he its ok sara....im always bursting into random songs wherever i am,so my friends are used to it..im there entertainment!! :p

yeah once weve been there for a little while,we'll be coming out with all this american lingo...lets stop at the 'gas station'..put it in the 'trunk' of the car!!

who uses 'shotgun' over here? if anyone knows what i mean??

11. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

the caramacs are nice but for some reason i don't like the kit kat caramac - everyone at my work bought one and out of 26 of us only one person liked it!

12. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

we use shotgun to bagsy the front passenger seat of the car!

13. mojojojo

mojojojo New Member

yup same here jess! whoever shouts "i call shotgun" gets the front seat!

Jo
    xx

14. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

i call shotgun lol

i have to use it alot otherwise fight break out between me and my 2 younger bros and i don't have my own car yet.

my mate always hit me when i use american lingo as it confuses them (oh well lol) so i do it more just to anoy them hahaha ;D

15. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

people jus dont get it do they lol ;D

16. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

i no and to think if we didn't have this place then we would all go mad, or drive a mates mad lol ;D

17. emma

emma New Member

what about cadburys asteroids???? or thos pretzel chocolate things called flipz i fink they were fit

18. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

omg - i loved asteriods i so wish they still made them, another cadburys thing was 'top-decks' they were brown choc then they had white on top of that they were gorgeous ;D

19. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

HAHA it can get to be a pretty intense thing to get the front seat....

20. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

oh yes, i gotta have the front seat, feel sick sitting in the back!