who remembers..........................??

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by kelly_p, May 18, 2005.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha and me jess, always use that beaut of an excuse ;)

thats y i drive everywhere... have 2 sit in front then lol

xxx

2. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

lol good point Sara!

3. marshabrady

marshabrady New Member

Oh, I remember Trios because I used to allways have them in my lunchbox at school! Also Viscounts, those minty round chocolate biscuit things, and their advert ("I want... I want... a Viscount!" .. "but i'm a prince!")

Oh, and push pops and their great advert "don't push me!.. push a push pop!" (a nice anti-bullying theme intertwined there!)
    And yes, Caramacs were yummy! Haven't seen them on sale in ages.. Pretzel flips and lucky charms ..mmm... And on the failed American imports subject, do u remember when we had Mountain Dew over here for a while? It never worked out.. shame.

@Disney_Dreamer: yea, there is a Milky Way in America that is a clone of the Mars Bar - random!

Sorry to go off topic into yummy American foods, but I just lurve Nutter Butters - its like two little peanut shaped biscuits with peanut-butter flavour filling ..mmmm.. i'm going to get so fat in America! - Just when my bikini should get the most use *doh*

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

oh my i love nutter butters.... im gona come bk like a whale i know it lol

xxx

5. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Do you guys get maple syrup over there?

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

we sure do robyn... my favourite!! love the stuff

xxx

7. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

yer i remember, i nearly cried when they stopped doing it :'( the only reason it didn't do well her is the stupid people at the factory took out over 50% of the caffine so it didn't taste as nice as the US stuff.

when i was in eygpt i found it at 10p a can i was in heaven ;D

maple syrup isn't something i go out of my way to find, be we defo sell it here

xx

8. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

mmmm, maple syrup!!! :D Love it!! :D it's great (and don't think I'm weird here...!) over chicken!!! (like as a glaze, cooked in the oven!)

Ellen xxx :D

9. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

my dad likes it the american way over scrambled egg and bacon - i think its horrible but plenty of other ppl like it so who am i to argue? ;D

10. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

toffee crisp clusters - so yummy i used to eat like 5 bags a day and they just vanished ???

11. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

Im a huge fan of caramacs! so yum! you can still get them here, but you have to hunt!

does anyone remember puffs? those 10p bags of crisps! oh i lived on them when I was little!...sooooo good!

x

12. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

i don't remember puff, but i do remember space raders 10p oinon crisps!!
    shrimps which are also 10p prawn flavor ones.

how about millions and toffee crumble (the big boxs behind the counter, like bon bons)

13. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

oooh you can still buy millions! but theyre in packets now, not in the big sweet jars! I dont know about toffee crumble! if i ever got something from te jars it was rhubarb and custartd or rainbow sherbet!yyyuuummm!

oh space raders are good! I saw them somewhere recenty too...they taste just as good now!

x

14. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

i'll have to keep a look out for the millions and space raders now!!

spend more money i don't have lol.

toffee crumble is like a chocolaty/toffee mixture in pellet form that crumbles in the mouth hence the name. you can still get it in the old style shops - so i go to rochester alot just to buy it

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

you know just local paper shops and mace and spar shops? they all sell space raiders and millions. millions are usually with the kiddie sweets!lol

x

16. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

will have to start opening my eyes then lol

17. emma

emma New Member

yeah i always have million ten p a tube yummmmmmmmmm

18. emma

emma New Member

i have a recent dissapearance....about 6months ago cadvurys brought out heaven in a packet lol things called
    MALO'S mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    and after buying out my tesco of these marshmallowy things shock horror they stopped selling them! i cant get em newer in liverpool! please ppl if u see these mischeviuos things SEND ME SUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im dying wothour my malos

19. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

at these malos in a blue and clear wrapper

20. mojojojo

mojojojo New Member

I remeber puffs!! They were amazing! Does anyone remember Chelsea Whoppers? They were like long thin strips of coco-y goodness covered in coco powder it was like 1p for 1 of them? That is a crap description!

Jo
    xx