who remembers..........................??

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by kelly_p, May 18, 2005.

1. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

nah i dont remember either Im afraid! sound good though!

Emma I'll keep a look out. we have a shop here that sells all knids of random things(such as millions and caramacs) so I'll look there!lol

x

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

space raiders yum!!

and aww i used to love the tub sweets havent had any in ages: rhubarb & custard, cola cubes, rosey apples yum ;)

ooo i used to love tomato snaps.. u dont see them many places now either

xxx

3. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

cola cubes emmmm.

didn't go much on the army navy one though

4. emma

emma New Member

yumm i love cola cubes n uncle joes mint ball...thankfully i have no uncle joe!!! lol....nah malos are in a prurple cadbury pack of 6

5. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

lol it took me a minute to get that!
    ...its a sunday, day of rest for my brain!

x

6. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

ok u can have sunday as ur brains tray of rest but i call monday, tuesday, wed, thurs, fri and sat. my join u on sundays to.

i kinda killed my brain doing my GCSE's and have never fully recovered lol.

7. emma

emma New Member

my brains aching ive just hammered two alevel bio topics,,,now 2 clear my hed im off jogging!

8. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

how were the exams emma? hope u get the grades u want.

have fun on ya jog

9. emma

emma New Member

first one tomoro moring bio prac so its not really a written thing

10. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

ew what do you have to do for that?(im picturing frogs here gotta admit!lol)

Enjoy your jog! and good luck! not that you need it, shes a clever one is our em!

x

11. emma

emma New Member

nah no frogs...we just like turn up and theres an exp in front of us we carry it out and write the results n explain them...its horrible coz u just know ur doing it wrong wen evry1 else in the class has like a diff colour test tube liquid or whatevr!! that hapend to me once last year...needless to say i origionally got a C resat tho the determined thing i am...an got an A whoo!

12. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha yeah that happened to me in chemistry...but i just had no idea at all. all these aparatus you are meant to know what it is to do the experiment and im like ???

needless to say i didnt go any further than standard grade(gcse) in chemistry!lol id had enough by age 16! moved onto my stonger subjects!lol

x

13. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

A's are always good emma ;D ;D defo a smart one u.

however i would have to say the smart peeps are the ones that drop any scince or math realted course after 16 lol ;D ;D ;D

14. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

here here!

x

15. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

yay someone that agrees with me!!
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D