Who`s going on the 15th of july??

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by DisneyGal, Apr 18, 2008.

1. DisneyGal

DisneyGal New Member

I`m from Norway and really exited about going down there.. !!! :=0

2. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

I AM!!!

Hi, I'm Jenn. I'm from Ontario, Canada and I'm going down to work in Food and Beverage. What about you? Are you excited? 88 days!!!!!
    If you'd like to add me on facebook, the link is http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=72606822, or you can add me on msn (angeljenn3@hotmail.com). I can't wait to meet you, I'll probably see you at the various presentations & Traditions!

There was another thread for this start date, but no one has posted in a *really* long time. The link is http://www.wdwip.com/smf/index.php?topic=5558.0 if you'd like to read it.

3. DisneyGal

DisneyGal New Member

Hi Jenn, cool!! And yes.. I`m very very.... VERY exited.. :)

I checked out the other thread and it looks like there is only canadians and norwegians who are going at that time.. haha.. no matter..
    I`m also going to work in Food and Beverage.. and yeah!! can you believe it?? only 3 months to go.. !!

Do everyone have traditions together then? thats cool.. I thought maybe all the norwegians were one group and Canadians one.. and so on..

4. *megs*

*megs* New Member

I AM TOOO!!! WOOO, sorry im super excited!!! im also doing food & bev, tradtions should be interesting!! look forward to meeting you!!

5. DisneyGal

DisneyGal New Member

Looking forward to meeting you to! ::) Are you also from Canada?

6. *megs*

*megs* New Member

Ya im from Nova Scotia, Canada!! I bought my plane ticket yesterday, soo exciting!!

7. DisneyGal

DisneyGal New Member

Wow, already? You go girl! :D.. how much was it?
    Someone told me it probably would be a lot cheaper to buy the ticket myself.. But I really don`t know anymore.. Just the fact that I`m going in July makes it more expensive, I guess. And it is also sort of comforting to know I will be going with other Norwegians.. kinda.. But if the ticket can cost up to 9000! dollars (read that in a post here somewhere), then I will seriously hang myself and cry (in that order).. HAHAHA...

8. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

WOW! It shouldn't be *that* expensive! I'm going to Japan May 1st for school and our plane ticket is only $1200 round trip. Mind you, we have a group discount but a regular plane ticket from Norway to Florida couldn't be that much more.

9. DisneyGal

DisneyGal New Member

God, I hope it`s not that much.. But now I read that It could cost like 600 dollars and that is not so bad.. not sure what month that was for.. probably more expencive in July but it can`t be that big a difference! Okey, that`s good to know .. Thanks Jenn!

10. *megs*

*megs* New Member

wow 9000$, thats a crap load of money!! My ticket was 275$ after taxes, I just bought a one way ticket, I wanted to buy it now while I Have some extra money !!

11. DisneyGal

DisneyGal New Member

So when is it we will get our Dinsey package? Must be in may or something, right?

12. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

Yeah, it will probably come at the end of May or beginning of June. They are supposed to come around a month before you head down.

13. DisneyGal

DisneyGal New Member

Oh, really! I thought it was 2 months before.. I want it NOW!!! :p

14. HiddenMickeyLover

HiddenMickeyLover New Member

Hey Guys!
    I am also heading down for July 15th! Canada in F&B!
    I did the program a couple of years ago and I can't even tell you how excited I am to do it again!
    I am starting to get anxious about our arrival package too (even though I know we will only get it a month in advance...) *sigh* only 68 days left!
    ~Emily~

15. DisneyGal

DisneyGal New Member

Hi... Another Canadian... :D So, have you guys seen anyone else who isn`t canadian or norwegian who`s going on the same day? Wohoooo, the arctic circle rules!! (I live north of it anyway)... Um.. The arctic circle is somewhere in Canada right? haha.. showing my terrible geography knowledge here..

Do you know anyone who`s going Emily?

16. Tiffany

Tiffany New Member

oh you can repeat the program, i heard if you did crp once, you just can go again for a position in guest relations?!

17. HiddenMickeyLover

HiddenMickeyLover New Member

Hey Tiffany!
    Yeppers you can do the CRP program more than once (I have a friedn who's done it three times!). But as far as I've heard they are trying to phase out repeat cast members for the program (although I heard that before my interview and obviously it isn't quite true). I did my last program December 2004-2005 and I'm coming back for July 08-09. I know five other people (at least) that are down there on their second programs now and those are just my friends! I can't imagine how many people repeat this!!! I would do it every year if they would let me (obviously).

DisneyGal, I don't know a tonne of other people that are going but I know a lot of people who are there. Everyone that I know that is there awesome and all of the people on the boards that are going seem great too!
    67 days!!!!

18. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

Less than 50 days!!! Are you guys excited? What have you guys done to start preparing?

19. mkpcyac

mkpcyac New Member

Hi everyone, less than 50 days! it is so exciting!

I received the information package, and Disney is going to book my flight. Now I am waiting for the visa approval notice and then make a appointment of interview with embassy.

Although I know I will get the visa document one month prior to the start date, i am so nervous for it. Wanna get it and settle the visa asap! ;)

my msn is luilui911@hotmail.com
    feel free to add me!

20. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

I still haven't received my Disney Package, but I won't start worrying until the second week of June. I hope it comes soon though, I'm so excited to read it and I want to check out the "Disney Look Book" before I go shopping since I'm pretty sure I don't have anything that I could wear to Traditions.

How many days do we need professional outfits? Is it just Traditions and Epcot Discovery Day, or are there others that I'm forgetting?

I already have some people on msn, but if anyone else would like to add me (July 15th or not!) my e-mail address is angeljenn3@hotmail.com :)