Who`s going on the 15th of july??

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by DisneyGal, Apr 18, 2008.

1. mkpcyac

mkpcyac New Member

As I know other than the Tradition and O-day of Epcot, we definitely need a "Disney Look" dressing during our graduation! Of coz there might be some chances of social gathering that we need dress nice, it all depends.

it's not really that formal, but "smart casual" is okay, I will bring the suit I wore for the interview. However, shirt without tie is acceptable for Disney Look, heehe ;D

2. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

I heard there was a formal, so I'm definitely bringing a dress (or two, or four... however many I think I can fit in my closet). *still* not sure what I'll wear to Traditions, but I'll have time to figure that out. But there are only 47 days until we start! I keep telling people that and I'm pretty sure they think I'm insane. I really need to find things to keep me occupied until then! What is everyone else up to?

3. DisneyGal

DisneyGal New Member

I have just finished my exams and are going to be a practise teacher? in high school for 2 weeks.. that will keep me occupied for a while. After that... I`m sure I`ll go Crazy, :D I think I have to buy some Disney magic on DVD!!

4. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

That sounds fun! It will definitely keep you occupied and then you'll have packing to worry about! I was reading the traditions/training thread (http://www.wdwip.com/smf/index.php?topic=6013.10) and it seems we may have to have the "Disney Look" for 5 days! Well, I'll have shopping to keep me busy :p

Mauro said:

5. cloflo

cloflo New Member

Hey i'm off to UK pavilion on 15th July. Only met one other person so far (on facebook). Hope others are coming from UK then 2 xxx

6. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

Hey, you can always add me to facebook (there's a link in my profile) or msn (angeljenn3@hotmail.com). I'll be working at the Canadian Pavilion, which is right beside the UK in Epcot! I'm sure there are other people coming from the UK, but they may not have found this website. I know there are lots of people coming down from the UK on July 29th... they are very active in that thread! You could always meet them, they'll be your coworkers too! :)

7. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

43 days! ;D

8. *megs*

*megs* New Member

woooo thats so exciting, time is flying! is everyone already to go ? got your flights booked?

9. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

I'm definitely getting ready to go! I'm driving down so I have my route planned out and the hotels booked! I really can't wait!

10. HiddenMickeyLover

HiddenMickeyLover New Member

You already have all your hotels booked? Good for you! What day are you leaving Jenn? Taking the 1-75, I assume?
    I'm leaving on July 10th and taking two days to drive down so I have a few days when I get there to hang out (one day at the Magic Kingdom and one day at Sea World).
    How excited are we????

11. Sambecket

Sambecket New Member

Hello guys...I'm Marco from Italy...I should arrive the 15th of july. But I have problem with my work in Itlay, probably I will leave with the next departure (maybe at the end of july?) . I'm excited too... Florida is very far from italy...I will work in merchandise...

12. mkpcyac

mkpcyac New Member

We all are ready to goooo! It is so excited to meet everyone from the group of 15th in just a month and few days!

13. gregory26

gregory26 New Member

14. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

Emily, I'm leaving with my dad July 10th from Burlington and driving to Princeton, West Virginia. Then we're driving to Jacksonville, Florida the next day and to Disney's Old Key west on the 12th!

I'm hoping to get some of the car stuff settled (insurance, license, registration) and pick up a cell phone before the 15th... but also to visit the Disney parks! ;D

15. HiddenMickeyLover

Hey Jenn,
    I was also planning on doing all my car stuff before hand (with the help of my Dad) but then I realized that it will be quite difficult to get your liscence, registration and insurance without an address (because we won't know where we're living yet).
    So just a heads up.
    My Dad and I are leaving on the 10th and driving to Knoxville Tennesee and then into Orlando on the 11th. We've done the drive dozens of time so we have it down to a science now. I am not sure what hotel we're staying at yet. Maybe we should meet up?

16. HiddenMickeyLover

Question: Has anyone starting July 15th gotten their package yet?
    I haven't and it's starting to bum me out.

17. *megs*

*megs* New Member

I havent gotten my package yet either, and I want it sooooo bad!

18. mkpcyac

mkpcyac New Member

I received the first package of disney-look book, sticker and tags. But I am waiting for the second one of visa document and I797. I believe our group will get our petition at the same time, if anyone have news on it, please kindly let us know, Thanks! :)

19. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

Emily: I would love to meet up! Since my dad and I probably can't arrange all of the car stuff it means more time for Disney parks, lol. Also, if you wouldn't mind can I tag along with you when you're arranging everything for your car? I have no clue what I'm supposed to be doing. I think my dad and I are going to find an insurance agent and get a quote, so I'll know where to get that, but it would be nice having someone to go to the DMV with!

I haven't received my package, and it really comforts me to know that other people haven't as well. I remember an e-mail Kristen sent awhile back which said they should arrive in 6-8 weeks which would have put them arriving before last Friday. I sent her an e-mail just to check if they've been sent and if we'll receive them soon. I just want to make sure I get it so that I'm not stressed out waiting for my visa at the last minute.

20. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

I heard a response back from Kristen! She said that I should be receiving my information package and my visa within the next two weeks! I'm going to assume it should be the same for others leaving on the 15th... definitely good news :D