Who`s going on the 15th of july??

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by DisneyGal, Apr 18, 2008.

1. mkpcyac

mkpcyac New Member

I received the visa documents today! and my package arrived at April once I accepted the visa. Since there is no recruiting agency /contact for my country, there might be some differences. Hope everyone of group 15th July will receive the package soon!

2. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

Now that you've got your visa that must put you at ease. You're on your way to Disney! :D

3. mkpcyac

mkpcyac New Member

I received the visa and passport on hand, one month to go! And finally I chose to book the air ticket by myself, as the price of Disney ones is more or same the less. Also, I sent my arrival information to the arrival team and see everyone there soon! :D

4. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

LESS THAN 1 MONTH TO GO! It really hit me that my "Disney Send-Off" party is next weekend which means I'm leaving soon. Incredible!

5. DisneyGal

DisneyGal New Member

Disney send - off party!!!! You`re soooo lucky!! haha.. I wish my friends would do something like that. I shall have to drop some hints when I get home :D

6. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

Ha ha, my friends aren't planning it, I'm organizing it at my mom's house. I planned it months ago to make sure that people could come. I figured it was a good excuse to get the city people out to the country! Beach, hot tub, bon-fire, fireworks, and alcohol! It's going to be fun! (If anyone is free next weekend and in South-Western Ontario, let me know if you want to come, lol!)

I can't believe there are only 22 days until I leave, and 27 until we move in! ;D

7. burtner

burtner New Member

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know I'll be seeing all of you down in Disney! Kristen asked me last weekend if I'd like a position that opened up. So I'm working at the Cdn Pavillion in F&B! Everything's moving pretty quickly and I'm traveling at the moment, so I don't even get a lot of time at the computer, but hopefully I'll figure everything out!

It's officially summer!

8. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

YAY! That's so awesome ;D it definitely makes me happy to have another friend in Canadian F&B!

For those of you I may not have on facebook, I've made a July 15th arrival group on facebook! Please join... http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=16089594769. You should also add me to facebook or msn (angeljenn3@hotmail.com). I'd love to chat to people as we get more and more excited about going to Disney!

24 days and counting!!!

9. pitchoue

pitchoue New Member

Hey,
    I am arriving on july 15th! :) I wish to be in the commons :'(
    So we will see orientation day.
    Patricia
    F & B Canada pavillon

10. pitchoue

pitchoue New Member

Is there any canadian from july 15 who as already receive their package?
    I am leaving home on july 11th and driving all the way down to Mickey town.

11. burtner

burtner New Member

Hey everyone!

I'm still going to Disney....but now not until August 19th, my VISA process was not moving fast enough, so I will see everyone down there once you're all settled!

12. *megs*

*megs* New Member

Im from Canada and I just received mt package on Monday!! so yours will prob be here anyday

13. DisneyGal

DisneyGal New Member

I just read on a facebook group from someone who is down there, that all the people (at least norwegians) going on the 15th of july will be in Patterson Court... And I`m going on the 29th :'( Hope they put me there as well!!

14. HiddenMickeyLover

HiddenMickeyLover New Member

Hey Guys!
    Thought I'd post the same update here that I posted on the Facebook page...I heard from Karen today at the International Program Office. Apparently all of the (completed) apartments in Patterson Court are full so we will be living in either the Commons or Vista Way. A few of my friends who went down over the past few months have lived in Vista Way for the first month or two but were then moved into the Commons.
    Just a little fyi!
    Looking forward to meeting you all!

15. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

AGHHHH VISTA? i heard its the most grotty one there. well not grotty but its coz most of the crayzeee parties are there... aka "a mess". Agh well! :-\ :(

Chloe, make sure u bloody save some of the parties for me!

July 29ers!

16. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

SO EXCITED TO MEET EVERYONE... see you all today!

17. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

so where is everyone living?? ;D

18. mushu

mushu New Member

So guys, now that you're finally there...... are you loving it?
    Any news for us hopefuls still at home - how much fun are you already having?

xx

19. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

All of us from this arrival group (and July 29th) are living in Commons. It's awesome and although I love my Patterson friends dearly if you want to party, you want commons. It's where the throw-ins and drinking teams are, and if you don't live there you don't want to get caught after hours (1am) and risk termination.

If you're interested in following what I've been up to since I've arrived you can check out my blog. I'm going to be updating on the past week *soon* but it has a lot of details on what happens, the meetings, etc. when you arrive. :) http://jenn-at-disney.blogspot.com/