who wears thongs?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by emma, Apr 4, 2005.

1. emma

emma New Member

lets face it.........its general!

2. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

LMAO. Emma you will be making the guys very happy!!!

Julia

3. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member

LOL ::) ::)

Confess girls, CONFESS!

;D

4. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

no no booty shorts are where it's at....i feel much more comfortable wearing booty shorts! hahah and i agree with julia....emma u just started up a whole new discussion for the boys to oogle over! hahah GREAT JOB! hahaha :D

5. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

Oogle Oogle ;)

6. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

ok seen as nobody has admitted to it yet I will be the first....... I LOVE WEARING THONGS i do not feel comfortable if I am not wearing a thong as get very paranoid about vpl....come on girls who is with me on this?!

Jess x

7. baby_natz16

baby_natz16 New Member

topsassyuk...u have to be the first girl i have ever met that has said that lol x

8. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

really? i know it may sound daft but i really dont feel comfortable not wearing thongs. maybe its just coz i am so used to wearing them now!

Jess x

9. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

I know everyone does :p

What about thong bikinis :p?

I do not mean to sound perverted for those of you who gave me a hard time the last time i made a comment...this is just an innocent question...lol

10. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

I dont think commons are a good place to wear thing bikinis :p

But if u use them like underwear are the most comfortable things in the world and eveverygirl use them come'on

11. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

depends what kind of thongs..i mean those fricken lacy ones can be annoying..but the comfy ones are awesome....and i mean then there is goign commando..nothing wrong with that..prolly the most comfortable of them all!

12. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Rock on Olga!!!! :p

13. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Way to be Liz ;)

14. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

and olga.. im sure thong bikinis are very popular down south in miami far away from disney..hahah

15. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

In miami right, but not in the commons ! Matbe at the beach but ... not my style

16. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

not my style either..but congrats to the chicks that can pull it off!!! i'll stick with my bikinis....that cover my bum! :p

17. A. LO

A. LO New Member

i have to agree with lizzie. booty shorts are where it's at! lol. they're so cute and comfy! especially the ones from la senza! love that store.
    but i admit i do wear things sometimes. i had phase where that's all i wore! they are comfortable but the lace ones can be a pain!

18. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

woo go amber!!! booty shorts show off a girls bum way nicer than thongs just a though boys

19. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

I hear ya Lizzie

20. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

i like booty shorts...especially the brazillian cut ones...they look the best on the ladies :p ;)