who wears thongs?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by emma, Apr 4, 2005.

1. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

robyn wears thongs!

and what are Y FRONTS?! a reverse thong haha..sorry it was the FIRST thing that came to my mind!

2. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

They're just plain pants but they have an upside-down Y shape on the front....something that your grandad might wear! ::)

Ellen x

3. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

HAHA k Liz you gotta know when to stop...Lets get this straight...you wear thongs i don't!!! and that is the way it should be :p

4. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

hahah thanks ffor clearing that up ellen!!

5. Marie

Marie Guest

I wear thongs - vpl paranoia! Though def wouldn't wear a thong bikini. my bikinis have little shorts or tie strings.

Ok guys your turn y fronts or boxers? (like we dont know the answer to this one already!)
    And i take it none of u guys are planning on wearing speedos - lol!

xxx

6. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

haha speedos!! wooooooooo my favorite (clearly im joking!)

7. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

I do, however i do love my booty short ones....:) :) ;) ;)
    Sheena

8. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

Booty shorts seam to be the most popular. Hey cool no complains from me ;D

9. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Ok...i will be the first to go out on that limb...I wear only boxers...sorry ladies...no y fronts, thongs, or tighty wighty's to be seen on me

Sorry to disappoint ya :p

10. baby_natz16

baby_natz16 New Member

One of my guy friends always goes commando...not that I should know ::) I think he does it for shock value. Guys in thongs would just be wrong tho. Gosh this thread has really got people talking :) x

11. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

<--- good old boxers for me

12. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member

yeah, I wear boxers too.

13. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

Happy girls? lol guys are not as good of a topic. Unless if there is some guy holding out, and if there is please keep it that way.

14. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

Men in thongs look disgusting blaaaaaahhhhhh !!!!!!! !

15. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

man the only guys you see in thongs are hte gross old men ewwwwwww...... im suprised not more guys on here go commando....hate to steal a quote from paris hilton but...."Thats hot"...remindes me of good ol canadian hockey boys for some strange and odd reason....hmmmmm ???
    Sheena

16. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

boxers all the way! what the hell are tighty whiteys??? I have some tighter boxer style things too but they are black.

17. emma

emma New Member

ive seen one guy in a thong and he was a chippandale in magaluff (classy i know) thanx craig! im super made up! we should have awards!!!!

ill be honest my bf didnt get the whole disney board thing and we 4t it wud be funny to start a RANDOM thiing...this was it! cant believe how its taken off! whoohoo!

18. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

haha! well it sure has taken off big style! woohoo! awards!!

Do any of you girls have thongs with words on? because that would be one award category! 'best thong lyrics'

19. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

I have to skip a little off topic....OttawaChikky! What is your pink posse about? It's sooo funny to read it because there have always been pink parties in the Commons and it's one of the most important colours for canadian traditions ( the bird ) lol

And for the record, my thongs don't have anything written on them, I like the classic and embroidery ones, only in one colour, too

Julia

20. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Some German guy wore a thong to the Commons pool once. Security told him to "wear more appropriate swimwear..." HAHAHA! (BTW, did you know that 47% of male germans own at least one thong? Brazil comes in second...)