who wears thongs?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by emma, Apr 4, 2005.

1. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

lets keep this one alive! Lets face it - some of the comments make u smile - or make u feel ill!

2. shellie_x

shellie_x New Member

ill go wiv the whole make u feel ill hehe ;D

3. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

welcome back topic!!!!!!!!

though this one had bit the dust lol.

by the making u feel ill i hope ur not refering to me controbution lol ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

4. emma

emma New Member

all hail the post starter !!!

heheh!! i went to kavos btw i miss it! x

5. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

kavos snap, i went last year and had a blast the only down fall was the beach and the fact i was eaten alive by mozzies!!! did you go to SEX!! i so miss the forum bar and its kariokie!!! all we had to do was roll out our bed and we were there lol a top spot to start the night.

6. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

thats quite an outrageous name for a bar/club lol :eek:

7. emma

emma New Member

yeah we wnt the foam party at SEX have some great fotos of that...we could rool right into truants and SOS bar...kaos is a bad dump but a laugh all the same.

8. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

i want to see the photos from that lol :D

9. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

keeping the topic alive and going right back onto the topic itself, have u all heard that thongs are now out and there are these new backless pants that are now being brought out that look so uncomfortable?! :-\

10. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

no not heard that, but i think i'll stick to thongs all the same...

11. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

i read it in the daily mail a few weeks ago and there was a pic of it and it just looked so strange and i dont have a clue how it is supposed to hold itself up!

had a look on internet but cant find the article or pic anywhere so maybe i just dreamt it ???

12. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

maybe lol, i'll have a look to

13. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member

You should post some pics of that one! :p

14. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

i cant find any, im starting to wonder if i have completely dreamt this one up!!! :-\

15. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

ok jess ur not dreaming it lol i was talking to a mate today and she has also seen em.

anyway will i was looking to see if i could find em i found a candy thong. i would upload the pic but the upload folder is full so i can't but if ya wanna see it let me no and i'll pm it to ya

16. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

its ok i dont need to see a pic of them ta, i have seen them in person!

ok before u all think oh aye let me tell u i have seen them in a shop in packaging not on anybody or myself!!!!!

glad to know i wasnt making the backless ones up tho!

17. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

its not candy as in chocolate just candy as in sweets!

18. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

were have the gd old days gone when they used to use the candy stuff to make watched, knecklesses and braclets u could eat lol!!!

19. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

how fantastic were they?! :D

20. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

very, lol not many places round my area still sell em so when i do see em i buy loads lol!! ;D