who wears thongs?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by emma, Apr 4, 2005.

1. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member

hahaha poor guy... those germans and brazilans should NEVER EVER wear it.

2. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I saw 2 german guys in thong speedos when I was on the beach in Lanzarote once....not a pretty sight!! (but they had better legs than me...not fair!! :'()

Ellen x

3. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

I hate to admit it but i have a thong which says "MAYBE?" on it, its lacy and ties up at the sides so is pretty cool, i also have a little miss naughty thong which says yes you've guessed it "LITTLE MISS NAUGHTY"

Ok now i am gong to go hang my head in shame to admitting to this!

Jess x

4. loops_li

loops_li New Member

This topic is hilarious!Although I am NOT grateful for the mental images i have of men in thongs!
    Unfortunatley I have a thong on it that says 'come and have a go if you think your hard enough!' How terrible! :-[
    In my defence it was a joke present, i don't wear thongs they are soo uncomfy! French knickers all the way for me! ;D
    Lianne
    xxxx

5. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

i have a thong that says my NAME on it !!! LIZZIE on the bum! i guess that's if i get lost and cant find my way home? lol...and another one that says kissable and huggable..im a huge fan of the underwears that say stuff by the way theres are the brazillian...i wouldnt be able to fit those wrods on thongs! hahaha..sorry boys

6. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

So if we ever see a girl running around with out pants on and a thong with the name Lizzie on it we will know its you Lizzie.

7. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

hey! it's nt a thong remember..it's brazillians..and yes...can u please take me home and put me to bed...it probably means ive had FAR too much to drink....actually i dotn drink that much....it prolly just means im doing so crazy dare! hahaha

8. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

Ok I will remember that 8)

9. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Oh my! I really could've lived without that knowledge. At least I found one more reason why I am never with german guys lol

Julia

10. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

How many people have some sort of Disney related underwear? I'll admit I have some Mickey Boxers.

11. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

i have winnie the pooh socks

Jess x

12. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

i wanna get micky underwear! or somethign with mickey mnouse on some sort of underware..

13. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

I did when I was like 10 ! hehehe I also want some ! so cute ! But I have many Disney carachter's socks

14. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

I have Winnie the Pooh boxers ::)

15. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

i want ariel boxers..that's be frickedn sweet!

16. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Yeah, I love ariel, too! Those would definitely be cute! ;D
    Julia

17. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

@DancingQueen....The Pink Posse just kinnda happened one night....my friends and i all got dressed up to go out and when we all met up to pre drink before the bar we all were wearing something pink, we ended up taking a limo to the bar to meet up with a few of our guy friends and one of the guys who all of us girls have class with was wearing a pink trucker hat...and from then on hes been the leader of the Pink Posse, and whenever we see eachother we yell out Pink Posse....its kinnda stupid but was loads of fun and still is....but when im down in disney ill miss em all.....

if your wondering what Team Chiqueeta is it was 3 of my best friends and i we would get together and drink and go to the ONLY "GUY" StripClub near ottawa about once every 2 months...and wed go and laugh at them it was too funny.....oh so many creepy stories like the guy who has lips tatooed on his ass ...ewwwwwww

Sheena

18. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

I will also admit I have some boxers with mickey on and loads of american flags and some with meeko from pocahontas on! they're soo cool! lol 8)

19. emma

emma New Member

i have worded underwear......in fact DAYS OF THE WEEK UNDERWEAR! u know like...manic monday...trendy tuesday...sad i know and worded thongs...like gorgeous...crazy etc....i have even got britney underwear thats says "oops"....c'mon any of u know me cant be surprised by that! im such a fan!

20. emma

emma New Member

OK BOYS BRACE URSELVES! I thought id take this discussion to the limit....and yes it can only be a picture of a thong...i was chekin out la senz.co.uk...coz i need sum new stuf and i 4t how apropriate to post this for the guys....enjoy.