who wears thongs?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by emma, Apr 4, 2005.

1. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! we can't let this die, and lose emmas no 1 topic, how would it look on here achievements list

so welcome back to the relms of the living!!!!

jenine

2. shellie_x

shellie_x New Member

omg id well 4gotten bout this thread hehe

glad 2 see it up n runnin agen keep emma proud hehe

3. Megara

Megara New Member

I never replied to this one!

Yes, yes I certainly do wear thongs.... one of my biggest pet hates is knickers hanging out of the legs of leotards, so thongs are the only way to go. ;D

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lmao...memories of ballet lessons...yonks and yonks ago......lol

5. Megara

Megara New Member

Believe me, the mothers of some of the kids I teach think navy blue knickers are the correct thing to have their little dears wearing under their white snowflake costumes ::). I've told the kids if I see any knickers hanging out around the legs of their costumes, I'll make them go comando.

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

awww noooo......lol.....just kinda make sure they wear right ones....lol...i think mothers have to much on their mind....and forget about the undergarments being colour co-oridnated ,or not bringing attention to underwear hanging out.......

awww litle kiddies..... aww snowflakeeeeeeeeeeeeee................
    so do u have your own teaching place?...how long have u been teaching for??.....

;D

7. Megara

Megara New Member

I've been teaching for about 4 years but I teach for someone else, I'd be awful at running a school of my own. No business sense at all!

If I get a decent one I'll post a picture of them all after the show (29th this month)

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

ahh great...that would be brilliant to seee.... ;D .

9. Tazzy

Tazzy New Member

Oh my God, this post is still going? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: 53 pages long too, that's the longest I think? lol

10. emma

emma New Member

guys i waqnna thank u all, im so proud of this topic, please keep it alive.

ps hurricane wilma is a scary bitch!

11. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

hiya emma

hows it going out there, u settled in yet to all the partying and fun working for the mouse.

yer hurricane wilma must suck so stay safe even if it the actually eye doesn't go near orlando. micky doesn't wanna lose his workers does he if they get scared lol

luv
    jenine

12. emma

emma New Member

keep this alive people hahahah

13. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

oh my god how is this still going lol??

14. HockeyChamp

HockeyChamp New Member

Well,

I never realized there was a general discussion area, this is where I'll be living for the next 2 weeks :D!! I must admit, I have been dared to wear thongs, and they suck! First off, they rip WAy too easily, and there isn't much to them. I prefer speedos, at least they cover most of what you want to cover up, but even speedos are a little bit too small...

Chase

15. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

men in speedos NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO please don't, it reminds me of really bad holiday and pool moments!!!

16. HockeyChamp

HockeyChamp New Member

I'll have you know I only wear the speedo on special occasions! Just seeing a man my size in a pink speedo should be special enough! hahaha! I am gonna buy a bigger one, though, to spare you from having to watch me bounce all over the beach.

Chase

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i cannot believe this is still alive.... back to the days when i used to have stupid conversations with robyn..... oh wait, that still happens over here!!.... and no more telling me that i strip to make money at work either shevy!

Sara

18. emma

emma New Member

jesus look what i found hahah bak in the day i attempted to create the most random and most read topic, lets keep it surfaced hey? please add.......

19. haha you rock Emma

and I DO! I DO! I DO! LOL

20. oh wait - that made me sound SO full of myself :p I dont rock too...I wear thongs haha!