Who's in!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by LisaInWonderland, Dec 1, 2010.

1. beccathemouse

beccathemouse New Member

31st MAY - 19th AUGUST

CHARACTER PERFORMER!!!!!!!!!!

So so so so so so so happy!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

feel freee to add me on facebook: Becca Attfield!

Can't wait to meet you all- it's going to be the best summer ever! Hopefully will get to meet some of you before too!

have a magical day- not that i need to say that because its magical enough already!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. BethEJo

BethEJo New Member

i'M LIVING THE DREAM - ATTRACTIONS JUNE 19TH!!!!

3. lowrigokarts

lowrigokarts New Member

Well, what can i say....... CONGRATS to you all. I done this years ICP and was they best thing i have evey done.
    It will change your life and you will make new friends here and in america for ever

I have a big smile on my face for you guys even though im not going. im so happy for you all. :)

4. Ryan@disney

Ryan@disney New Member

I'm in!! 24th May in attractions! Got my e-mail at 5:33pm yesterday soooo excited to go!

Anyone go on the same day, and even the same job? Find me on facebook - 'ryan ellis'

Congratulations to everyone who has made it so far!

5. ScottyS

ScottyS New Member

Is anyone here, who got accepted, doing the 12 month program?

6. anjefferson

anjefferson New Member

nope im doing the Disney Summer Programme!

xxx

7. fraser55

fraser55 New Member

Hey, i'm doing the 12 month one! Got my acceptance email today at 4.30!

8. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

OMG!!! I got it, attractions June 19th - September 2nd ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

9. Linzee

Linzee New Member

Congrats! So glad the wait was worth it for you!! ;D x

10. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Thanks ;D yeah well worth the wait :D yay hope everyone else has heard now I know how bad it felt to wait so long :/ yay for everyone x

11. josh.p.

josh.p. New Member

Congratulations! I knew you would get in! ;D

12. BethEJo

BethEJo New Member

Yey - glad you heard!! We're role and date twins!! ;D

13. ScottyS

ScottyS New Member

July 19th!! - 12 months!! Yayyy! No job role yet.. That is confirmed after Christmas! SO happy!!!

14. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Thanks :) sooo happy now and yay BethEJo role and date twins :D nice to know there are people here doing the same thing :D yay and congratulations Scotty :D well worth the wait ;D

15. LisaInWonderland

LisaInWonderland New Member

Congrats! have you joined the facebook group? x

16. Natalee666

Natalee666 New Member

wooo yeh told u, u would get it :D now u can go from manchester air port wif me coz thats my date too :D wooooooo c my pixie dust is awsome :D worked a treat :D xxxxx did u call yummy or did u just get an email :D xx

17. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Yay :D yeah I will be flying from manchester hopefully :D yay thanks for your pixie dust :D I got the email, it was sent at 5.35pm yesterday but I didn't get it till 8.40pm ish so it took ages to get to me but I'm just soo happy now :D and yeah Lisa I have joined the fb group, my name is Laura Jayne Hill :D x

18. MLG

MLG New Member

:) I’m in. Hospitality :D