WHOS READY!!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by CanadaMan, Jul 27, 2005.

1. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

omg - i woke up this morn looked around my bare room with alot of my clothes neatly folded and ready to go and something jus hit me and said oh my god in 12 days time im gonna be in florida - it was such a weird feeling - so im a little more nervous now but having all u guys who i no feel the same makes it all so much easier lol :D

2. emma

emma New Member

im not nervous at all!!! im just half excited and half really really unbelievebly upset about the people im leaving here!!! its so hard to leave such goood friends right? eeks but gotta b done sumtimes......

a farewell is necessary to meet again.....and true friends will.

3. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member

lol, I totally agree.

4. Meels

Meels New Member

Yeah i'm with that one! I'm going in 4 days and i'm still not nervous! Got too much to do yet to think about it.
    I'm having a farewell party tmrw tho, so i'm preparing myself for tears! :'(

5. ian_d_g

ian_d_g New Member

The nerves started slightly when my visa arrived but at the end of the day we are all in this together and so we are going over there knowing all the people we chat to on here already. There is not really anything to worry about, its just not really knowing what to expect, who is going to be living with who etc.