Winnipeg night out

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Winnipeg gal, Nov 22, 2004.

1. Winnipeg gal

Winnipeg gal New Member

Heyyyyy everybody!

It appears that the Calgary interviews turned out a lot of Manitobans, so I was thinking that if any of you guys are in Winnipeg on Friday, Dec 3, you should come to my going away party and we can all hang out! I expect those of you I already know to be there ;), but it would be cool if the ones I haven't met can come out. We're going to the Tavern United and then Coyotes, so let me know if you wanna come out!!!

Christa

2. Klode

Klode Guest

That would be fun, do you know at what time you'll be at coyotes?

Where's tavern united ? ......almost seems like I don't even know my own city :S

3. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

I don't know where united tavern is either. I guess it shows you how often I go to the bar ;)

4. Winnipeg gal

Winnipeg gal New Member

Hey guys

The Tavern is where Alley Catz piano bar used to be, in the Canad Inns Fort Garry - right beside Celebrations. I imagine we'll head to Coyotes around 10 or 11... but the Tavern is pretty fun if you're up for it!

5. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

ahhh, yah of course I know where that is, I drive by it all the time!

6. Klode

Klode Guest

That sounds awesome..

wdwjo... what time u getting to alleycatz?

C

7. Lady

Lady New Member

Have fun guys! Hope your last night out in Winnipeg is awesome Christa. Good luck in florida, you must be getting so pumped! I look forward to meeting you in June.

Chelsea

8. katiekat

katiekat New Member

Hi everybody!
    December 3, eh? I'm going to try my best to make it out as well! Hope to see all the Disney-bound Manitobans there!
    luv katie

9. Winnipeg gal

Winnipeg gal New Member

Hey guys and gals

I'll probably be at Tavern United by 8:00, I think we'll head to Coyotes either before 10:00 or after 11:30, try to avoid the line up! I probably won't be on here as of tomorrow, so I hope to see you guys there!

Chels - see you in June!

Christa

10. Jeff

Jeff New Member

Nice to see that there are finally a few more Winnipeger's heading down to Disney. Other than myself and Jared who you will all hopefully hear some good stories about there haven't been hardly any prarie people. Id love to come out and meet you all and get shit canned but there are 6 old disney people here in banff keepin it real. have a blast

Jeff 03-04 f&b

11. Klode

Klode Guest

Hey all,

sorry, I can't come tonight. We just found out that my great-grandma passed away today (91) and I feel I should be here for my dad.

I hope you have a great evening, let me know how it went...and have a drink for me

Cl

12. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

hey, when are you manitobians heading down to disneyworld? i usually go to winnipeg in april for a couple of weeks..itd be sweet to party with you guys at a bar or club..im familiar with coyotes that is why i am posting this ;D haha..so lemme know
    -lizz