Wohoooooooooooo guess what....

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Cinderella, Dec 11, 2004.

1. Cinderella

Cinderella New Member

..........Well its pretty obvious being a member of this "Accepted" forum - YEH baby I'm in!!!!!

Alexis phoned me at 4pm on 10th Dec (my heart was in my mouth all day!) was convienced I has not been accepted. But oh yeh I am flying out to Florida on June 6th from Manchester to be a LIFEGUARD in Florida - how amazing, living in that gorgeous state for 4 whole months!!

So who else is flying out from Manchester on June 6th????

Well done to everyone else who got accepted ;D :D ;D :D

Yey I have the Disney Factor!

2. Marie

Marie Guest

Big Congrats Cinders!!!!
    Aw you are flying ot from manchester 6 days b4 me!!!
    You must be so chuffed to have got accepted - was lifeguard your first choice?
    See you in Florida!
    Marie :)

3. flavour

flavour New Member

congratulations gemma!! how cool! and you're gonna be a lifeguard! not bad! get to work with the hottest guys at disney!! lucky you!!

flavour xoxo

4. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Congrats gemma!!!

They left that a bit late to let you know didnt they!?!? Bet you were freaking out all day!!

Congrats again - see you out there!! Youll have to introduce me to all your lovely lifeguard mates!?!? :p !!!!

Michelle xx

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Michelle u beat me 2 it! but yeah congrats and introduce both me & michelle 2 ur lifeguard mates ;) i only arrive 15 days after u so thats cool :)

xxx

6. Cinderella

Cinderella New Member

Thanks everyone - its the BIG countdown now! yey!

Yes don't worry I will introduce u to all the hotties ;) You'll be glad to know I have a boyfriend so they will be all yours!!! I can play cupid ;)

Yes Michelle the emotions I went through...

Yes Marie Lifeguard was my first choice, but sooo didn't think I would get it - how amazing? Pammy diet starts in Jan! hehe

I've been dancing and signing to the Baywatch tune all weekend!! am I sad?

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha no ur not sad, ur as mad as the rest of us though ;)

aww good stuff, im single now, have been for 2 months so those lifeguards best watch out haha ;)

xxx

8. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol! Hey not fair i want a lifeguard too! Please find us all cute life guards Cinderella!

:)

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha marie im sure there will b enough 2 go around, me, u & michelle will b sorted out no bother ;)

xxx

10. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol! I agree Sara - and those male lifeguards had better watch out for us three!

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hahaha yeah they better! another plan sorted, haha all these things we've organised already, with 6 months 2 go. but uhoh just thought marie, michelle gets there b4 us, u cant have the pick of the lifeguards b4 us, gota make it even and wait 3 months haha

xxx

12. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol! Sara... although Gemma (Cinderella) doesnt arrive till early June!
    Hopefully weve all got completely diff taste! Although im sure there will be plenty of hot men to go round. I think one of the alumni said ages ago that theres every type of guy at disney!

Its sooo cool we're already making plans for disney!!! im sooo glad i was told about these forums. It'll be especially good b4 we leave - we can all figure out what we need to take, etc...

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah im sure we do have different tastes ;) hehe i always go 4 blokes who look the same, was just about 2 post a pic of my x up here but thought no he'll kill me so best not!

xxx

14. Marie

Marie Guest

lol!!! The type of guys i go for tend to have dark hair be quite tall with broad shoulders - they can be slightly overweight but def not skinny - i hate skinny men! lol! And i usually go for guys who are older than me... Although my most serious ex boyf who i lived with didnt have dark hair and was a year younger than me! - so there you go! yep bring on these disney hotties!

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha uhoh marie u sound like me!! haha

i always go for dark, non skinny blokes, altho im tall so as long as they around the same height as me or taller. describes my x 2 a t that does but he was a nightmare! i wud b surprised if u didnt know him 2 b honest. he was always around in stone, he still does goes every friday night! very predictable is my x, for a 22 year old anyway!

16. DisneyMichelle

Hey guys!!

I like the plans to snare all the hot lifeguards!!!

But like you say - I arrive first so you girls better get in line!!! ;)

My ideal man (at the moment- it changes regularly!!) is Adam Brody!! I like those slightly geeky but so cool guys if you know what i mean!! Does that make any sense!?!?

Looking forward to hanging out at Blizzard Beach/Typhoon Lagoon checking out all the hotties!!!

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha i do know wot u mean! im totally into shane west, colin farrell and jake gyllenhall *i so cant spell his name* my x looks a bit of a mixture of all of them!!

but as michelle knows hes a nightmare! i wont tell u the latest michelle, ud b shocked!!

18. DisneyMichelle

I dread to think what he's been up to now Sara!!

I so love Jake Gyllenhall - no idea how to spell it either!!!

At the moment Im into Jake Adam and the lovely Dermot O Leary so that might give you a bit of an idea about my taste in men - although it does tend to vary hugely!!

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah well michelle this time his actions take the biscuit, he has the worst sense of timin ever i think!

yeah jake is rather yummy, i love shane west but then a walk to remember is one of my favourite films, god if u ever watch that film with me ill b in tears for hours! gets me every time!

and colin farrell well sexy bad boy nice ;) haha, my taste varies a lot as wel but i always go 4 dark men who hava nice build ;)

xxx

20. DisneyMichelle

That film gets me too!!

The first time I watched it I didnt really know what it was about so didnt know what happened and oh my god i just cried so much!!! The film is just so sad!!! And yes, Shane West is pretty cute in it!!