Wohoooooooooooo guess what....

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Cinderella, Dec 11, 2004.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah i cry my eyes out every time eventhough i know whats gona happen! martin used 2 get annoyed with me everytime we watched it haha, i used 2 make him watch it cos i was determined he'd cry, and i achieved my goal, good job his best mates rnt readin this, the street cred he had, well the little bit of it would b down the drain! :p

xxx

2. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol! at least there will be lots of guys to go round in orlando hopefully! At the moment i really like Jeremy Sisto (billy out of six feet under) and yeah jake and colin are extremely yummy...

Michelle you lucky thing - you are gonna get first pick! be sure to set a few tall dark built guys for me and Sara to pick from! Lol!

Sara... ooo i may recognise your ex by face.. tho ive not lived in stone since i was 15.

Awww walk to remember was such a sad film

:'(

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah michelle me & marie have utter trust in u 2 find us the cream of the crop of lifeguards, and any other tasty men u come across haha ;)

hehe well u mite recognise him, ill have 2 show u a piccie of mart sumtime. talk of the devil my phone is ringin.........

xxx

4. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I'll spend my first three months scouting the parks and water parks for all the cute guys then we can do a tour of hotties when you guys get out there!!!! ;D ;)

Will make a note for you if i see and colin shane or jake lookalikes!!!

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hahaha now thats a plan if ever i've heard one michelle. oh yeah and im a nutter 4 justin timberlake :-[ always have been haha, ill just give u a list of men i like *be warned there are many* and any that remotely resemble 4 me, note down where i am 2 find them ;) haha

xxx

6. DisneyMichelle

i LOVE Justin too!!!

When he came to CDUK I was totally starstruck - think that was one of the few times Ive been excited about the shows guests!! I never got starstruck but I really was when Justin was there!!!

Forgot to mention that I also absolutley love Andrew Lincoln - in Love Actially he is so cute!!! Too gorgeous for words!!!

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awww michelle justin is amazin i love him!!! hes lovely, i keep hopin he may just turn up at disney wen we there ;)

wow wouldn't it be amazin 2 c celebs while we're there like working & that. i guess it must happen.

8. DisneyMichelle

Ive always wondered if they get celebs at WDW - I guess they must do!

Fingers crossed Justin drops in for you and Adam Brody for me :p ;D!!

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha could u imagine mate, that would so not be good if you were servin them food or that, well it wouldn't for me i'd go 2 pieces!! I wonder who the most famous person is that people have met/seen at disney!

I bet the UK pavillion gets UK celebs like soap stars etc. I saw sid from emmerdale at typhoon lagoon like 2 years ago haha

10. DisneyMichelle

I bet all the Uk soap stars go to the Uk pavillion cos they figure theyll get recognised there!!!

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha i bet thats true as well!! Gona c if i can persuade blue to come 2 disney ;) well one or two of em as they takin a year off which means they really splittin after may! tut, they already said they mite come 2 alton towers on first day of season ;)

12. DisneyMichelle

You should def try and get them to come over.

Maybe the opinion i formed of them after their many appearances on SMTV - that theyre all a bunch of arrogant w*****s - will be proved wrong. I doubt it but you never know!!

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha michelle! well u never know!! see i thought that wen i first met them in 2002, have changed my view now tho, after meetin em a few times etc. we'll c, my mates r tryin 2 make em come 2 my 21st/leavin party im havin!

xxx

14. Marie

Marie Guest

Sara- Please get Duncan to come over! if not Anthony will do!!! ;) The other 2 can stay at home!

Michelle- did u get to see Justin at CDuk studios? he is lovely... Did he look as good in the flesh?
    Aw please check out the guys for me and Sara in your first 3 months...

Ive also always had a thing for Enrique for about 5 yrs now! although hes lost a bit of weight these days :-\ but he lives in miami - although i think hes taken ???
    But thats ok theres gonna be lots of hot guys in Orlando - i hope so anyway!!!

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awww marie haha enrique, he apparently got married 2 anna didnt he over the weekend? hmmf well u never know he may pop up from miami ;)

haha i will try get dunk 2 come over well u can have dunk & ant, ill have lee & sy cos they the 2 i get on best with anyway ;) good lads they r!

my x is very similar 2 dunk, same build, height etc, more of lee's personality tho, in other words very unpredictable and most of the time a bit of an idiot! haha ;)

xxx

16. Marie

Marie Guest

Yep Sara i heard about enriques wedding after posting!
    Well that sounds good - another plan sorted - weve shared out the members of blue between us. Are you sure u dont want one of them Michelle?

17. DisneyMichelle

Thats very generous of you Marie but no thanks!!!! All my experiences of them at smtv have been awful i dont think much will change my opinion of them - sorry sara!!

I did meet justin at cduk yeah!! He was so gorgeous!!! I got toally starstruck!! I had to be like a girly fan and get him to sign my album ;)

I also met Enrique a few times!!! He was quite nice - bit quiet though!! Didnt want to get involved in any of the 'fun' of the show!!!

Michelle xx

18. Marie

Marie Guest

Michelle,
    Did you used to work at SMTV/CDUK then? That must have been such a cool job! Wow cant believe u got to meet Justin and Enrique! What were blue like at smtv then?

19. DisneyMichelle

Yeah - i used to work on smtv when it was still going!!! Am meeting up with a few of the old gang next week actually - should be fun!!!

When Blue were at smtv they just seemed to assume everyone would fancy them and i just didnt!!! They came across as really arrogant!! Although, to be fair to them, they were really great with the kids in the audience and duncan was great with all the mums!!! Maybe i judged too soon - if you get them over to orlando sara then i might change my mind!!!

I liked westlife better - mark was the sweetest - we always had nice little chats when they were on!!

Michelle xx

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

I can imagine what blue were like at cduk however in their defence they have calmed down quite a bit in the last year or so. I did used to think bloody hell they're stuck up, but now i don't at all, i know i won't change ur opinion anyway michelle :p

xxx