Wohoooooooooooo guess what....

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Cinderella, Dec 11, 2004.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

wow chelle i shud correct my last post then haha. im sure i can prove 2 u how nice they r really ;)

and woo westlife r lovely, mark is a darlin :) wen ur out in florida in march all im doin in march is seein westlife & blue, the sad case i am haha

xxx

2. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Al the times i met them was in the middle of a stressful live TV show when they were acting like spoilt kids!!! I was always tired after the 6.30 am start and could have done without them acting like kids!!

Maybe in another out-of-work situation theyd be lovely lads!!! And, like you said, theyve prob grown up a lot in the past year!!!

i do really love mark - hes prob one of the sweetest guys ive ever met actually - him and H from Steps!!!!

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Mark is lovely, as r all of westlife, apart from kian, hes a grumpy git everytime i see em. although recently well last few times ive seen them since october he's been quite cheerful, i had pics with him & mark last time i saw them, they r really awful though as it threw it down as we were walkin 2 c them so my hair went curly tut!!

xxx

4. Marie

Marie Guest

I guess arrogance is never attractive...hopefully thats not the case anymore particulary as they may not all be that successful if Blue splits!
    What do u work as now Michelle? U must miss Smtv it just sounds like the coolest job... but i guess if it hadnt finished u wouldnt be getting to come to disney with me and Sara!

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Yeah thats only 2 true marie, i was just lookin at my piccies of me with blue and me with westlife, haha im a bit of a plonker. Am off to see ronan keating friday night with friends, bought me front row tickets as a pressie :)

xxx

6. DisneyMichelle

Marie - i worked at SMTV for about a year and a half as a runner so i only worked fridays for rehearsals and saturday for the live shows! I still had the 'day job' which i have now - working in a bank!! Exciting stuff!!!

I do miss SMTV - especially the people!! BUt I dont miss having to catch the 5am train into london on a saturday morning!!! That was often a killer!! I talked about smtv in my interview actually as you always have to be happy and smily for the kids in the audience regardless how you feel - kinda like at disney!!

Am meeting some of my old smtv mates on monday and really cant wait!! SMTV ended about a year ago now so will be great toio see them again!!!

Pity its not still on really - you guys could have come and watched the show as studio guests!!! But, like you said, if the show hadnt ended then I wouldnt be heading to florida with you guys ;D!!

Sara - hope you enjoy ronan - i used to be so obsessed with him!!!! :p

Michelle xx

7. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

wow - u worked at SMTV. does that mean that u used to get to talk to ant and dec? I am obsessed by Dec! Really bad i know!  :-[ but i think he is really cute, and i am trying to get tickets for the new seris of Saterday night takeaway, just so i can see him! Thats really cool, working at SMTV, i would have loved a job like that - im good in the mornings.

Sarah  :D

8. Marie

Marie Guest

Michelle - Have a great time on Monday - itll be great for you to catch up with everyone! Yep i can imagine all those smtv kids being great preparation for disney! :D
    Marie x

9. DisneyMichelle

Sarah - i started work at smtv after ant and dec left but still got to see them quite a lot! Saturday night takeaway was filmed in the studio next door so theyd always come through and hang out in the studio, plus they came back for the last ever show which was really good!!

I love dec too - hes so cute!!!!!