Wooo disney pack

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by SaraC, Mar 14, 2005.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah il b glad of a year off essay writing once im in florida for sure!

xxx

2. Marie

Marie Guest

YAY! IT ARRIVED! IT ARRIVED!

Lol sorry dont mind me guys im so excited its actually here! Apologies for all my stressing! Ive not even had time to read it yet but im still so excited had to post!

Its so exciting the letters signed by julie saying im starting work on the 16th! The only thing that seems different to Linz's pack is the luggage tags... so cool they're reusable!

One question Sara and anyone else who may know... is it yummy who will send us the visa paperwork? Just wondered cos disney have put my family's address on the letter and theyve spelt the street and place slightly wrong... Oh well who cares! I just cant believe its finally here! It even has a florida number to call if we have any questions! I love it!

Sara - u poor thing hope the essay is going well... Uni = nightmare at the minute for most people doesnt it... Cant wait till next year - no more essays, exams, presentations etc!

xxx

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yay marie i knew ur postman wasnt that mean and stealin ur pack lol

i think it must b yummy who send us the visa info, i want that now, i want somethin else 2 get excited about lol

*just checked chelle & matts flight, was supposed to leave @ 11, but left @ 1105* i keep lookin at the sky thinkin oooh theyllh ave gone over me house now lol

xxx

4. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol! awww bless Sara i cant believe you checked their flight! Maybe they will be flying over ireland by now! Hope they all got seats together!

I cant wait till we all go to london to get our visas! We're gonna have so much fun!

Have u read the booklets yet? (stupid question!) ive not but give it an hour or so!

xxx

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i know i just thought id look 2 c if theyd been delayed or not, the manchester guys left @ 1155, apparently that delta flight in june leaves at 1205 instead of 1155, so we could still b goin on that one!

yeah ive read every word in all the booklets and faxed the one page lol

xxx

6. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

aww im gonna email jason and ask for the luggage tags lol!

xxx

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol linz!! they white with the IP thing on in blue, red & yellow!!

ive asked if i can get another cos my ones smashed a bit....looks slightly unsafe!

xxx

8. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

mine are green and they arent reuseable! but hey im sure theyd do the trick. but id kinda like the reuseable ones!lol and to have the same as the rest of our arrival group would be a better idea??

xx

9. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

great uv got ur packs.. ;D
    sara...do u have afaz machine at u room (at halls.)if so ur very lucky indeed!.
    I send my letter of by snail mail.pretty expensive for a piece of paper to send of £4.00,but worth it.

I have my Embassy apointment next week,,,oohh cant wait to get it over with...

whens ur appoinments?? :)..

takle care
    xx

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i dont live in halls, so i have a fax @ home ;)

we dont get to book our appointments yet, year program cant do them til around 1 month before departure so we gota wait!

xxx

11. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

....it sucks!!

xx

12. Marie

Marie Guest

I know - i guess patience is part of the one year program acceptance! It seems so late to be getting visas... oh well it will be worth the wait... as at least when we meet up in london w wont have long to go!

xxx

13. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah i will be soooooooo hyper that day! i almost feel sorry for you lot!

xx

14. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol im sure i will be too! And theres no question over Sara!

xxx

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha yeah thats a good point! i hope we all get to go the same day!

what with you not being able to go somedays. they probably have a date in mind for us all hope that doesnt mean we wont get the same date

xx

16. Marie

Marie Guest

Hopefully i wont be too limited... just so longs its not the day b4 an exam... hoping to go between 13th - 16th... inbeteen my last two exams... But we'll see how it works out :)
    xxx

17. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Grrrr.... Nothing!!!!

I'm gonna have to email Eric and see what's up.

Sandra :)

18. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

im thinking odds are its gonna be the 14th as its often exctly a month before

xx

19. Marie

Marie Guest

I hope its the 14th that would be perfect for me :)

Sandra - has Robyn got his yet? maybe the canada june lot's packs havent been sent yet.
    Hope u get it soon :)

Im still reading through mine - its so exciting i love it!
    And the guest service guidelines in the pack are pretty much what i have to do in my current job :)

xxx

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah guidelines r same as alton towers as well 4 me marie!

i dont think robyn has his pack yet so no need to worry sandra!

lol yeah ill b hyper... i always am *even when i have no voice, just like now!*

xxx