Work schedules??

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Discussion' started by Anniej, May 7, 2006.

1. slider1271

slider1271 New Member

yes you are right :p

2. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

It seems like this is the way the world goes around. I am not much of a butt kisser myself and always get in trouble for saying when something is bothering me and I think things are not being handled the right way. Oh well at least I have my dignity!

Julia

3. slider1271

slider1271 New Member

Julia,

This is why i resign for my DIGNITY.....to be proud and leave the ship like when i started...For any one who goes to DCL sometime the Dream doesn't come true
    Regards,
    Jean

4. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Yeah I know, the people who work their butts off most always get the least recognition. Something is going terribly wrong in this world.

Julia

5. slider1271

slider1271 New Member

DISNEY CRUISE LINE IS NOT....NOT.....really disney is just a cruise compagny who doesn't know how work the disney way...

6. Dannii

Dannii New Member

you sound like my boyfriend... first i hated him for saying that but he was/is right...

7. slider1271

slider1271 New Member

Hi,
    I alway respecting Disney compagny after many years in Walt Disney World i was looking to work to the same way on board to DCL...but DCL make me so upset....But i still saying Disney Cruise Line still an excellent experience to work there. But i do not say disney is suck....Is just my experience.
    Is a cuise industry.but not Disney
    jean
    Ps: your boyfriend must be a good guy because he think like me.

8. Dannii

Dannii New Member

LOL.. yeah, he is awesome.. i love him :-*

well, disney is still one of the best companies when it comes to guest services and i would go back right away - not to DCL but to the parks as many of us do...

are you going to work "on land" now??

9. slider1271

slider1271 New Member

No, i am done with Disney Compagny i run my own business now.As you know i used to work for Disney World at epcot and resort as manager before dcl so after almost 10 years i thing is enough
    regards,
    jean

10. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

It's like the Disneyland Paris is not really Disney, because some cast members there have major issues lol. No place like the real one!!! But I also wouldn't put Disney up over every other business, there were a lot of wrong things going on there as well. I would go back for the people, not for that kind of work.

Julia

11. slider1271

slider1271 New Member

Disney Land Paris is a big JOCKES
    jean

12. hockey_town_canada

hockey_town_canada New Member

big jockes??? ???

13. Dannii

Dannii New Member

I guess Jean wanted to write that it is a JOKE... well, I liked it as a guest.. the rides are faster!!

14. hockey_town_canada

hockey_town_canada New Member

ahh lol i was wondering what big jockes are at disney land paris lol .... too funny

15. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

lmao good thing i am not the only one with a spelling problem...
    i liked disneyland paris because i didn't have to pay lol but some cast members were really rude

julia

16. slider1271

slider1271 New Member

hi guys,

i can see i maked fun with my spelling problem any way about disney land paris i went there for free of course and i did 9 weeks in the resort .Like you say the cast there are rude i know why because there are french Like me and the money are not good ...

jean

17. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

LOL That is too funny. You saying they are rude because they are french ;D I know some really nice french people!!! Well americans can be very rude, too. Wait until you work in a hotel here :eek: I've seen and heard some unbelievable things...

Julia