x factor...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PrincessJilly, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

God he does. I loved his first sing on Saturday but I thought his Jail House Rock was a bit on the cack side. My favourite was Ashley. I kept hoping they would do a wildcard so he could come back.

2. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

We soooooo don't have the same taste in music. lol. Ashley was by far the worst on the show. I never heard him get a single note in tune (that's a lie... maybe one or two of the higher ones were ok) and he was singing in a fairly easy key every time.

3. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

ray - hes like the spawn of satan! i hate him!!!! he needs a smak in the puss - to wipe that moronic grin of his face!!!!!
    ok - rant over!!!!
    the lassie with the curly hair has the best voice - why the hell is that ben bloke still in it?! he cant sing at all!!!!!

4. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

What a shame... you were speaking the most sense of anyone 'til you said that!

5. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

i have only ever watched it once - on saturday when that ben bloke KILLED the elton john song! why does he think hes rod stewart?! he pretty much whispered the whole song until the end where he decided to scream the last few lines! i was laughing so hard i nearly cried! hahah - eton road - WHAT A JOKE!!!!! so glad when they got booted of! altho i wanted them to put the spawn of satan out! urgh - he gives the the creeps! how come hes allowed in it anyway - hes an actor and has been to stage school etc - hadly "raw talent"

6. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

Again I agree with most of this except the Ben thing... for me he made a better job of that song than Elton John!!!! I like the crackly kind of voice like Kelly Jones.

7. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

You thought he sang it better than Elton himself? He was good, but not that good. I always worry that he is doing himself damage singing like that. I like him too. Good choice of songs. Live and Let Die= Exellente

8. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

WTF = do not compare ben the wannabe to mr kelly jones - thats just wrong!!!! ben can only wish to be half as good as kelly! i am shocked by that statement!!!!!! (maybe he is really good other weeks but saturday he was utter pish! Fab songs i agree but he killed them for me!) im going to start a "we hate ray" campain - any one care to join?! x

9. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

Can I take a moment to say how much Louis Walsh annoys me? The way he interups Simon does my head in. No one cares what you think Louis..you inflicted Westlie on the world you bad, bad man

10. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

Calm down... lol. I just said he had a similar voice... not that he was "as good as". lol.

I'll join your "we hate ray" campaign ;D

11. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! The Macs are out and that wee erse-face Ray is still in... Gutted!!!!!!

12. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

i think they all suck to be honest

leona has a good voice but in general they are all pretty boring

13. Rymundo

Rymundo New Member

I Think Ben looks like the prince the beast is in Beauty and the Beast :-\ lol

14. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

You're not far wrong... however... I'm happier I got into this and not something REALLY boring like Big Brother or I'm a Celebrity! ;D

15. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

im a celebrity - what a joke!!!! quite possibly the WORST tv show ever!!!! load of rubbish!!!!! Big Brother was good when it was on a few years ago but i think its time they stoped it now - its full of total wannabes - i wanted to KILL nikki and pete this summer!!!! ARGHHHHH!!!!
    :D
    ok - i feel better now!!!!!

16. glasgow paws

glasgow paws New Member

the macdonald brothers not going through was the biggest miscarriage of justice in the history of the world. :mad:

17. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

Um... what? They were CRAP :p Not as crap as Ray, mind, but they were still pretty damn annoying/ rubbish...

Not that I had a vendetta against them from the start or anything...

18. glasgow paws

glasgow paws New Member

are you Simon Cowell in disguise :eek: ;)

19. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

glasgowpaws - i love ur avvy just saw pans larynth last week its wicked best film out at the mo!

im gutted the macdonalds got booted - ray should have gone leona is the most annoying whitney copycat ive ever seen - everyweek she does that thing where she holds the mic to the side and holds a note for ages meh shes rubbish

i like ben tho hehe

20. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

Haha, you never know ;)

Can you imagine Simon Cowell working in Disneyland. The mental image of him in costume did actually just make me snort... :p

Ray better be booted tomorrow, or I will cry.