Yay! Internet!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr. Mortell, Sep 25, 2008.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

i dont plan on moving into halls as i like coming home at night.
    Lou what do you mean by you did Virgin Atlantic Airfares and Ticketing? thats probably a stupid question!

2. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Haha I know...what was I paying for? LOL. But in my second semester I had lectures everyday except Thursday :( boo.

Virgin Atlantic Airfares and Ticketing is a course about...well...airfares and ticketing LOL. I know how to do a lot of stuff haha. But mainly I can read tickets and work out basic taxes and fares and loads of complicated stuff haha.

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

oh wow that sounds so cool, was it interesting?

4. Freckles

Freckles Guest

i know who im going to if im stuck on finding airfares and working it out lol :D

how was the course?

5. DisneyGibbs

It was great! I found out so much stuff and can read tickets now which is quite hard to do. We had to do an exam at the end and I got 99%! I really want to know what I got wrong!

6. Freckles

Freckles Guest

ooooh that is unfair. its a shame you didnt find out.

7. leomgray

leomgray New Member

That must have been annoying, didnt they tell you. Why is ticket reading hard? Do you mean as in your flight ticket?

8. DisneyGibbs

Yeah, I can understand what everything on it means...like taxes and endorsements and stuff...of course I need my big fat books to work some of it out LOL

9. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I didn't realise there was so much to be read on a flight ticket!

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Neither did i, my flight tickets havent really had that much on it!

11. CharlotteSparkle

I love keeping them to look at though, I love scrapbooking so I have loads!

12. Freckles

Freckles Guest

For christmas last year i made my boyfriend a scrap book of our trip to disney with pictures. we keep personal artifacts in a box. we look at it every now and again. i will be adding to it wth every trip :)

13. CharlotteSparkle

aww that's so cute! I think scrapbooks are such a good way of remembering and it's also a great way to waste time when you should be doing something else!

I've just started a Uni scrapbook, and I'll probably make a Disney one as I plan on working there at least 2 summers. Fingers crossed!

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ive just got a disney photo album which has all my disney photos from last year in it, i will need to get a bigger for next years photos, i will hopefully be taking a lot if i get on the program, but i will need to buy two memory cards or just constantly upload them to my laptop which i would plan on taking.