yay! through to f2f! =]

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by littlegreeen, Nov 3, 2009.

1. disneydj

disneydj New Member

Well done everyone :)

My interview is in London too - but on the Friday 20th November, which is good! Is everyone else going to Disney's HQ in Hammersmith for their interview? It's an amazing place :)

2. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

Next Thursday in Aberdeen =]

It's at the same campus as my uni, so i don't have far to trekkk! haha

3. Rose

Rose New Member

Mine is in London on the 20th! I really wish I'd been given the 21st though, I'm supposed to be giving a presentation at uni on the 20th! Still looking forward to it though :)

4. fleur_charms

fleur_charms New Member

have you lot had replies from hannah clarifying that she recieved your emails?
    She never replied to me :S so i sent her a second email. I'm worried she didn't recieved my first email! x

5. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I haven't had a reply either - which I kind of need as I need to change the date of my interview if at all possible!

I'm hoping to be swapped to Laura's one in Aberdeen... which doesn't give me much time!
    xx

6. iain89uk

iain89uk New Member

I can't make any of the days that the interviews are on!! Is there a 2nd round of interviews later? I don't want to miss out on this because of work and the fact that I have a few essays due!

7. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

last year they cancelled the 2nd round of interviews so i would think VERY carefully about whether it's worth the risk. I know it's really really hard to fit in travelling to an interview, but it's worth it to know you definitely have an interview. Is there absolutely no way you can switch some uni days around or something?

8. Ophelia

Ophelia New Member

Hannah just sent out replies and the forms for the Universities....need to get that filled it tomorrow... :)

9. fleur_charms

fleur_charms New Member

Haven't had it!!! Oh dear...What time did she send yours? In GMT? Lol x

10. Ophelia

Ophelia New Member

uhmm I just got it an hour ago...10.42pm...I thought she would have sent it to everyone....

11. iain89uk

iain89uk New Member

That's no doubt what would happen to me! But I suppose I would be able to do Birmingham on the 19th. I'll be in London on the 18th so I could get the train from London to Birmingham on the wed night and do the interview in the morning. How flexible were they on the interview dates last year?

12. fleur_charms

fleur_charms New Member

What interview date are you on? x

13. Sofi

Sofi Guest

i dont think she will reply tho will she? i just sent her an email saying i confirm =] x

14. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Ooh, I haven't had the university forms either ??? Will wait til this afternoon then give yummy an email I think...

15. Si-Keo

Si-Keo New Member

I think they must just be bombarded with emails and obviously can't reply to them all at the same time. I have emailed twice because I was given a f2f in Birmingham but it is my niece's christening that day so i emailed asking if i could possibly switch. However, I have had no reply as of yet. I dont know whether I should just wait patiently OR give them a call - but that might look pushy!

16. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Just realised that its probably the people going to aberdeen who will get the forms first because their interviews are next week, crazily soon! 8)

17. RSH01

RSH01 New Member

Yeooo - Aberdeen next thurs! C ya'll there! Im excited - its like a miny holiday for me! A three day trek! But it should be fun! Anyone else defo goin to Aberdeen!
    I emailed my confirmation - but havent got anything back yet!

18. hannah89

hannah89 New Member

Hmm I'm going to London 21st but I got my forms at 9:47 , I suppose they just have a lot of people to get through
    xx

19. mac shell

mac shell New Member

I emailed Hannah last night asking if there would be anychance of swapping mines to the one at edge hill uni- she said if there was room that wouldbt be a problem so hopefull il be able to go there rather than aberdeen :S she said shel let me know by tomorro so im guessing everyone thats gettin an interview will know for tomorro!! you should maybe just email her back and mention where you would rather go and hopefully she wont mind xx

20. catfish278

catfish278 Member

I guess so... I'm not going to freak out yet :p Poor Yummy Jobs must be overwhelmed...