yay! through to f2f! =]

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by littlegreeen, Nov 3, 2009.

1. iain89uk

iain89uk New Member

I just emailed her now asking to transfer to Birmingham. Were about in Birmingham is the interview being held? And when does it start?

2. captain_kylie

captain_kylie New Member

The interview is being held at UCB (University College Birmingham) and you need to be there for half 9 to register for 10 am start.
    It's about a 10 minute walk from new street train station. I'm the mabassador for this uni so let me know if you are coming here and if you need any more help x

3. Danielle

Danielle New Member

I got the email with the documents too, though I'm not sure what time. It says 'thanks for confirming' on it, so I'm guessing it depends if/when you confirmerd your attendance too. There's still plenty of time to get the letter anyway, so I wouldn't worry if you don't have it yet.

4. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

Yeahh, i'm definitely at that one - got my emails through about the forms and such. Will just need to attack my tutors to get them to fill them out - art school is very unorganised haha. Where are you travelling from? xx

5. lowrigokarts

lowrigokarts New Member

Just had a reply from Hannah to say that she has had my confirmation of my interview in London on thg 21st. also got the two forms that needs to be filled out :)

6. hevzzz

hevzzz New Member

i'm off to liverpool on the 18th :) emailed hannah to ask for the earliest possible interview time they had cos i have to be in newcastle on that night by at least 6 so she said she's made a note but i have to let whoever's representing yummyjobs on the day know once i register! eee i'm excited! haven't got the email with the forms yet though, probably get them sometime next week i imagine!

7. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Still haven't got them through, or anything, so I'm going to call them tomorrow as I want to go to Aberdeen instead, so I need to get it sorted if I can... and soon!
    xx

8. RSH01

RSH01 New Member

Belfast - NortHERN Ireland - have to fly to Edinburgh then get buses up to Aberdeen!

9. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

ouch thats far!

10. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I got Aberdeen as well today! ;D
    I'll be coming up from Lancaster. May be going back to York (home :)) or may not.... depends on trains!
    xx

11. iain89uk

iain89uk New Member

I got moved to the Birmingham one! Now I just have to book trains and a hotel! Is there some people meeting at the station before the interview? Just so we're not turning up all alone!