Yellow Card Arrival

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Marie, Nov 24, 2004.

1. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Everyone,
    Wow i cant stop shaking my yellow card just arrived!

It took me what seems like forever to open it! It says im underconsideration for the Cultural Representative Program.
    Does this mean im either accepted or on the guest list? Or can they still reject me?

It came from London and is post marked for yesterday so i guess the rest of you will all get your cards today or tomorrow.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! everyone who i met who was applying for disney was lovely and you all deserve it.
    I really must stop shaking - i just cant believe it! I really hope i get an offer soon. The waiting is nervewracking! You guys are the first people ive told, i just know you will understand.
    Marie :)

2. Marie

Marie Guest

oops by guest list i mean waitlist, i just cant think straight right now!

3. Izzy

Izzy New Member

Well done Marie!!

I think it means that they are still considering you but also you could still be rejected. They probably haven't made a final decision as to who to take yet.

Good luck everyone ;D

4. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Congrats Marie.....You must be so nervous/anxious/scared/excited!! :D More waiting to do.....maybe patience and endurance are virtues they admire at WDW and that's why they make you sweat it out for so long!! ;)

Ellen xxxx

5. Rudy

Rudy New Member

hiya congratulations!!!, it means literally that they are considering you, so tou've passed the first hurdle but you still have another in front of you, as there's still a chance they could turn you down.

best of luck! ;D

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

well done marie

argh im shakin tho cos im at uni and i dont know if mine is there or not. im off home in bout 5 mins so argh i duno if i wana open it or not

7. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Wow, congratulations Marie ;D.
    I still haven't got mine yet. I'm just asuming the worst :-\.
    Well done :D

8. Tinks

Tinks New Member

;D ;D ;D CONGRATS ;D ;D ;D

9. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

don't worry Dan, I'm sure you'll hear soon....no panicking please!! That goes for everyone actually....and when you're all in Florida next year, sunning yourselves on Cocoa beach and chilling with the Mouse and eating loads of gorgeous food (and maybe working too! ;) ), I expect you all to keep coming on here to say things like that to me!! (I very much doubt I'll be worrying any less than you guys!) :D Thank you and goodnight!

Ellen xxx

10. Andy

Andy New Member

I GOT MINE"! havn't opened it yet!!! loL! way to scared! Oh sweet jesus! Ok im opening it! my next post will tell you! it will be rejectio!N

11. Andy

Andy New Member

....no luck!

12. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Sorry to hear that Andy. I know how you must be feeling. I know nothing I say can make you feel better but i'm thinking of ya :).
    Thanks for the message Ellen. I don't understand why I didn't get mine today ???. It's killing me. I need to know

13. Andy

Andy New Member

cheers mate! Hope yours comes sooN! wait till im 21 and maybe reapply

14. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

Oh no ANdy, im sorry. honestly. i know these words are not gonna cheer you up. but pls promise to re-apply... next time!!!! :'(

sorry. jessy :-*

15. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Andy, im so sorry  :'( i feel so bad for you.
    I hope you get another chance to do this. Best of luck with everything.

Dan dont worry about not hearing as i dont think theyve sent all the cards out yet or maybe its just the post as i live in a city so maybe thats why mines arrived in a day .I texted a girl i met at my interview as we'd agreed to let each other know when we hear anything. Well shes not a card back yet either. so who knows. Hopefully you will hear goodnews tomorrow.

Im sure in a few days i will get a rejection letter through - the card is probaly a fluke.

Good luck to everyone,
    Marie x  :)

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Oh no Andy :( i really thought you'd b in!

well i got my card guys, im bein considered.

17. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Congrats Marie and sara!!

Andy - am so gutted for you. LIke you said though - you should def reapply - itll be worth the wait!!!

And Dan, dont worry - youll receive your card soon enough!

I got mine and am being considered too which is good news ;D

Now we have to wait for a call - fingers crossed!!

Michelle xx

18. sneck77

sneck77 New Member

Hiya everyone,

Congrats to Sara, Marie and Michelle. I know how Andy is feeling as I am not being considered any further. I am disappointed but it is one of those knock backs we get in life. I am looking at the cruise line and other options now. I have possibilities within my current job but now I am wanting to get out and about and do something different.

Good luck, hope you are all successful when you find out the final result.
    from Donna :)

19. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Donna - am really sorry - i really thought youd get in! :mad:

Do you think you might apply again? its always an option.

Take care, hope ur okay,

Michelle xx

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Aww donna that's a shame, don't give up i really thought you'd get in! As i did with andy

some how i got through and not sure how, probably a fluke!!

Sara xx