Yellow Card Arrival

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Marie, Nov 24, 2004.

1. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Hey guys. I got my card. I'm under consideration too  ;D.
    Am really happy at the mo as I was panicking big time yesterday. I know it's not a Yes, but at least it's one more step closer. Only one more to go  :eek: ;D.
    Good luck to everyone under consideration
    Dan x

2. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Congrats Dan and Matt!!!! Is a bit strange that you got your cards a day later than us but its good news - guess thats just our postal system for you!!!

Hey Kerry - welcome to the boards!!! Glad you decided to join us!!! Congratulations on being considered!!! I thought you would be!!!

Matt - Im pretty sure being considered means that we're either in or waitlisted - at least i hope so!!! I cant remember what julie said about it in the presentation!!

Oh well - i guess we all need to keep our fingers crossed for that call to come in the next two weeks!!!!

Michelle xx

3. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

If it means that we are at least waitlisted, that makes me very happy. I don't care how long I have to wait ;D

4. DisneyMichelle

Im pretty sure thats what it means Dan but am not 100% sure!! Its just that evryone I know whos had the yellow card back saying they were being considered were eventually offered a job or told they were on the waiting list!!

Am so glad you got your card throuh with good news todat - was nervous for you this morning!!!

Michelle xx

5. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Awww, thanks Michelle, and thankyou for the text message ;D. My flatmate left me a voice message saying 'Your card has arrived. I know what it says. Call me if you wanna know'. I was like 'agghhhhhhhhhhh'! lol. I called him and I was like 'Tell me... no don't... ok tell me'. He told me and I screamed down the phone, poor sod, ha ha. I should have known that he wouldn't have called if it was bad news ;D. I'm on cloud 9 at the mo
    Dan x

6. DisneyMichelle

Thats what i was like when my mum called me yesterday!! Although I couldnt scream down the phone as i was in the middle of the bank!!!

Am feeling pretty happy now we have the cards but am stiil going mad from the waiting - i just want a call from yummy!!!!!

Fingers crossed for all of us!!!

Michelle xx

7. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

A call sometime soon would be great. I wonder how long they leave it now ???.
    Fingers crossed for all ;D
    x

8. DisneyMichelle

Well, the tenth is only two weeks (only!?!?) tomorrow so we know we wont have to wait past then!!

But the sooner the better for me!!!

Michelle xx

9. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

My goodness, 2 weeks!! ;D. It'll have been 2 weeks since our interview tomorrow! Seems like ages ago. I suppose this next 2 weeks will take a while too ::)
    Dan x

10. DisneyMichelle

I guess that means we're halfway to knowing whether we're in or not!!!

Scary!!!

Michelle xx

11. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Halfway to having our lives changed forever, that does sound scary! I feel like i've come so far, I don't wanna go back now :D

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yay dan im so happy 4 u, i 2 was nervous 4 u, i would've text u but i dont have ur number tut.

Welcome 2 kerry as well.

Aww thats cool marie, everyone always goes on pub crawls in burton!! and never remember where they went haha, sounds much like me and i live here!! yeah always good knowin ppl who live in the alton area and get their residents free tickets, i always end up doin them as work in admissions aww i love the place hehe.

is there any1 who hasn't heard as of yet? seems everyones been informed that we know of anyway.

Sara x

13. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Thanks a lot Sara ;D. I so thought it was gonna be a no. I couldn't sleep last night. I had to take a sleeping pill, it was that bad, and then I overslept and was late to work ::). Oh well, can't win em' all as they say :D
    Dan x

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

aww bless u, i knew u'd b in!! i thought if i got the consideration u must have!! aww i just hope we all get good news now! if me, u and michelle all get in they wont know whats hit them!!!

15. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

That would be so amazing if we all get to go. We'll knock em' of their feet (in a good way) ;D. To change the subject slightly, i'm eating the most random thing. It's Milky Bar with jelly tots mixed in with it. It was brought back for me from South Africa by my flatmates. It reminds me of all the cool foods they have in the states ;D

16. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Wow that sounds amazing Dan!!

Congrats on getting your yellow card (even tho I just txt you to say that! :D)....

BRAVO EVERYONE!!....even the people who didn't get through...well done for getting as far as the interview! :D

Ellen xXxX

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah they wudnt!! and we mite get to have our party in PI like we've always wanted ey dan ;)

aww wow that sounds gorgeous, yeah random food in states is always good!! i have sucha urge to go to the rainforest cafe or planet hollywood @ Downtown Disney, aww i love them places!!! Been really florida minded today, spesh as it's thanksgiving and that

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awww thanks ellen, it'll b your turn next, although don't need to wish u luck as u won't need it :)

Sara xx

19. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Thanks again Ellen  ;D.
    It is amazing. It sounds a bit unusual, but tastes lush  :D

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Oooh i want one! Although apparently there are some new rolos out here which i havent had the pleasure of seein in a shop as of yet, im gona go have a scout 2moro though!