Yellow Card Arrival

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Marie, Nov 24, 2004.

1. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Yeah, party on down at PI, wahoo. I'll put my dancin' shoes on  ;D.
    I didn't go to the rainforest cafe. It looked amazing though, themed like a volcano  :D

2. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

My 700th post...thought I'd share that with you guys on this board to add to your celebrations!! :D (I found out yesterday that I spend the second longest amount of time on here! :-[ How embarrasing!!)

Ellen xxx

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah dancing shoes totally ;) aww rainforest cafe is amazing, yeah the volcano although the odd animal noise while eating your meal is quite bizarre haha.

4. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Congrats Ellen ;D. According to the stats, i've spent 11hrs 54mins on here altogether. That's probably pretty shameful compared to others :-[.

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha how did u find that out ellen? i must b up there somewhere, almost every spare moment i have im on here tut!!

feel honoured u wana celebrate your 700th post with us  ;D

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha dan i've spent: 1 day, 8 hours and 12 minutes. oops, i think i spend 2 much time on here :-[

7. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Must be strange, taking a bite of your hamburger and suddenly an Elephant, erm, makes that noise an Elephant makes, lol. Would probably scare me to death, haha  ;D

8. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

My goodness Sara, over 24 hours! I bow down to you. How long have you been on here for Ellen, you dare you not say?? ;)

9. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

1 day, 17 hours, 23 minutes!!  ::)

If you look on the homepage of the discussion forum, there's a bit near the bottom where it says 'Latest post' and 'most recent joiner' (or whatever you might call new boarders) and underneath it somewhere it says [more stats]...that's where all the statistics of the site are!

Ellen xxx

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

trust me dan it really did scare the living daylights out of me, the gorilla makin its noise nxt 2 us haha.

aww they do this great thing though when they call u 4 ur table, '(surname) party of 4, please approach the elephant your adventure is about 2 begin' aww i get goosepimples just thinking about it

well dan if we all get in, we'll have 2 go ;)

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha im not sure whether its a bowable situation though dan, more like a i hang my head in shame 4 bein on here so much!

12. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Don't they have a fake thunder rumble and rain noise every 1/2 hour or so as well??? I sat outside when I went there...by the lake....it was so pretty!! :D

13. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Wow Ellen, you are the posting Queen  ;D. We're not worthy, we're not worthy, he he.
    That sounds great Sara. I bet we'll have a WILD time (sorry, that was a poor joke)  ;) x

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

oh well ellen only 10 or so hours in front of me haha!! god i duno whether we should be impressed or ashamed!!

15. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

29 mins now....I think I should leave!!! ::)

Ellen x

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Dan that was a classic, now thats worthy of a bow ;)

haha yeah they do ellen, they dim the lights inside and everythin haha aww its so cute, love it when they have the real parrots outside as well!

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

aww ellen now u dont wana leave now, we'd miss u :(

this site may not survive without our excessive time on here ;)

im on 22mins now as well tut. so ur more or less 9 hrs ahead of me, im sure ill catch u up!

18. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Don't go Ellen (grabs Ellen's ankles). Stay ;D

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha at grabbin the ankles, dan what r u like!! i was gona mention something then but i thought i best not, don't wana get u laughin again, altho it was hilarious!

20. Tinks

Tinks New Member

Hey you guys are CRAZY, its taken me nearly that long to catch up on all these messages!!

Well done to all who have their cards!!