Yellow

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Gem, Feb 21, 2005.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yay chelle, well u 3 have no option, i will drag u kicking and screaming if i have 2 LOL

aww yeah i like the sound of the boats, cool stuff ;)

xx

2. robynchic

robynchic New Member

About $160 for ten people.  Plus your cast member discount.
    I've heard you can also have it catered... :eek:
    If I'm in Disney during your birthday, can I come?  Be the token American?  :)

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

of course u can, everyone welcome, the more the merrier ;)

wow thats good though, and a catered 1 as well, thats me sorted!

xx

4. robynchic

robynchic New Member

I saw the boats pulling up and anchoring when I was seeing the New Years version of Illuminations. It looked SO cool. A huge benefit to the boat versus getting a group together to see it from land is that with the boat, you don't have anyone blocking your view! ;)

5. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

That boat thing id def a good option!!! theres so much to decide!!! But I guess there'll be a few different peoples birthdays so we'll get a chance to celebrate them all in different ways!!! Yours is gonna be the first and the one to live up to though!!!

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

that indeed is very true about the view

wow new years will b great at disney, i get excited about everythin lol

lol chelle and obviously mine wil b the best LOL

xxx

7. Gem

Gem New Member

JENSTAR NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!! I live in Crewe and go to the Alsager campus at MMU!!!!!!! ;D

8. robynchic

robynchic New Member

Different birthdays, different celebrations!
    There's a bunch of different things you can do.  For instance, there's a luau you can go to...but that's $50/person (without discount)

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah ive seen the luau advertised, theres the event at ft wilderness as well, i cant for the life of me remember the name!

xxx

10. robynchic

robynchic New Member

Oh just you guys wait until you start working there...the act in the UK is HILARIOUS...Not the Beatles cover group.  But the performers...Oh my lord.  They use a skeleton script (basic script, no definitive lines) and pull people from the audience.

11. robynchic

robynchic New Member

The show at Fort Wilderness is the Hoop Dee Doo Revue.

There's also the Backyard Barbeque (which is also really fun. I've worked at that)

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol that sounds cool, have seen the 'beatles' before, was always packed watching them!

thats the name, my mind went blank! aww have u, i like the sound of them 2 lol. im gona have my year planned b4 i step foot on the floridian soil!

xxx

13. jenstar701

jenstar701 New Member

Wow! I live literally opposite the mmu campus on dunnocksfold road and went to alsager school!U didn't go to alsager school did u? cos this wud b v freaky!

jen x

14. Gem

Gem New Member

No i didnt go the Alsager school but i know a couple of guys who go there. I used to play netball in high school there quite alot tho. I know someone who goes Nottingham uni lol i carnt believe this we live 20mins away from each other and we r both going Disney!! What day you going and where from??and wot time??

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

on the topic of alsager, a guy i worked with at alton towers came from there, very random but lol, if u know an ian elerick, i worked with him ;)

xxx

16. robynchic

robynchic New Member

...I had an exchange student that goes to Nottingham...I doubt any of you would know her though. She's from Azerbaijan

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i live about 40 mins from nottingham. theres a nice fact 4 u all lol ;)

xxx

18. jenstar701

jenstar701 New Member

Hi Gem, thanks for adding me to ur msn! I'm heading out a week before u on 31st May, but am sure will see you out there! WHo do u know at nottingham? And Sara, I've been to alton towers so many times i've probably met u at some point!!! Don;t know ian elerick tho sadly I don't think, tho I'm not good with names! ;D

Jen x

19. feeona

feeona New Member

HI Gem,
    Im leaving on the 6th June also. which airport are you leaving from?

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hehe Jen u may have, i still work there, i work in admissions! great job! haha aww sadly u dont know ian, yet another guy who thought i was crazy!!

xxx