Yellow

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Gem, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Gem

Gem New Member

Hey feeona im going from Manchester Airport and have found a person who is on my flight WOO HOO my and Harrybo are going on the same flight; From Manchester at 1205 to Atlanta then onto Orlando with Delta. Nebody else got those flights??

But this is really scary Harrybo had his interview after me and he knows my ex-boyfriend!!FREAKY but a good freaky can't wait to meet everyone!!!It'll be ace when we go as we are all already startin to get to know one another.

Gem xXx

2. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Thats the great thing about these boards isnt it!! It makes it all seem that little bit less scary as you already know people before you arrive!

And, unfortunately, I have no random links to Notttingham or Alsager - sorry!! Lol!! I have been to Alton Towers though!!! Bit of a lame link!! Didnt see you there sara - although you already know that!!!

Michelle xx

3. robynchic

robynchic New Member

Eh...I'll throw out the name of the girl I know that goes to Nottingham...Suad Garayeva. As I said before, she's from Azerbaijan.

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol i know chelle, how u never saw me/heard me! and u had a season pass as well, tut!

xxx