Yes!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Harrybo, May 3, 2005.

1. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

LOL

yeah, I know MLB kicks ass, my father's american so he brought baseball into my life and I love it, I've been to America several times, and bought a bunch of baseball stuff, watched a game too. It just sucks, that in Norway there is only one channel that shows baseball, but I don't have it.

And you can rest asure, I hate the yankees...

2. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Thatta boy Jimbo...your right we are not that far apart in the standings. Halladay has to step it up and be more consistent for the Jays to go far this season. But wow am i ever suprised and glad that the Yanks are succking so much this season. I hope their baseball blues last the whole season. Wouldnt that be something!!!
    I am not even really a baseball fan and i have always hated the Yankees. I will admit to you that i was rooting for the red sox in the AL Final last season. Does that make you feel better? :p

3. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

Yes it does :)

Like the T-Shirt says: I cheer for two teams in baseball, The Red sox, and any team the beets the Yankees.

4. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

LOL...i love it. that is so true!

5. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

Chelsea were robbed! it was not a goal! lucky liverpool as usual!!

6. Craig-E-D

Craig-E-D New Member

Lucky Liverpool as usual? thats the first luck they've had all season! At one point, a whole first team could be made from their injured list!!! And they've matched chelski in every match this season, only to fall to some last minute goals and blatant pens not given!! :eek: ;D

Actually i read that chelsea only managed 1 shot on target against the reds, where they scored 5 past barca, and 6 past bayern. Thats pretty incredible :)

7. Harrybo

Harrybo New Member

hehe we werent lucky, we played well! bring on Ac Milan!! lol!

Yea i luv baseball too! i play it over here in the uk, its great..., going to new york to see the mets in a few days! cant wait! Haha, i too hate the yankees! surprised there doing so poor atm!

I'd love to see the Marlins when im over there. Im a cardinals fan so it would be great to see them play too!

8. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Who do you think is going to take the series between the red sox and the jays starting today Jimbo? I think it will go to the Jays 2-1 :p

9. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

I'm going to say 2-1 Sox, but the only problem is you guys are playing the white sox not red sox :p But we will see you guys May 24-26.

10. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

this is like a foreign language to me!
    x

11. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

Kind of like everything out side of the USA is to me lol

12. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Are you sure that it does not start today? The sports station here was talking about the Boston series starting tonight.

Lol @ Linz. That is how i feel about football in the UK.

13. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

14. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

yeah you are right. I am watching the game right now. Kinda sad that i dont know the schedule of the only baseball team in Canada.

15. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

When they play as many games as they do its understandable.

16. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

i don't think liverpool were the lucky ones i think chelsea were not to have there go keeper sent of for grapping a liverpool player, this would have ment a penalty and chelsea down to ten men!!!

17. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

No game today! Stupid Rain! now we have to play 2 games tomorow. (red sox)

18. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

It was a split. Watched the highlights this morning. And the Jays are now back at .500. Grrrrrr