yey! I'm Posting on the 'Accepted' Board!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by marshabrady, Mar 10, 2005.

1. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

She hasn't had a call yet, but I'm crossing fingers, toes and everything that she'll be first on jason's list to call today! :-\
    Charlotte x

2. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

well everything is crossed for her to - i really hop she gets it!!! kel xxx ;D

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah everythin crossed 4 ellen!

congrats everyone, its so cool so many of u have got in and will b join us from september aww :D the brits r defo takin over this board now!

xxx

4. helen

helen New Member

Yeah fingers crossed for Ellen,
    Let us know asap.

I know what you mean kelly, can't belive most of us have got through (with a couple more still to join ie Ellen etc!!!!)
    ;)

5. disney_dreamer

disney_dreamer New Member

fingers crossed for ellen...

for everyone else congrats,im soo glad for everyone,especially helen,izzy,emma,charlotte,lianne..well done guys.. :) ;Dour dreams come true!!

see you all real soon xxxxxx

6. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals .

I wanna join!!!!!!!

FINGERS CROSSED FOR ELLEN!!!! ;) :D ;D ;) :D ;D
    U deserve to go girl, all the best wishes and hopes for u.

Congrats gals.

See ya
    Robb ;D

7. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Hey guys!!!

Congratulations to everyone who got the call in the last couple days!!!

The accepted boards gonna have much more people now - yay!!!!

Once again - well done to all of you and like the rest of you i have absolutely everything crossed for ellen!! Like i told her shes the most 'disney' person Ive ever met!! They HAVE TO give her the job - theyd be crazy not to!!

Michelle xx

8. Marie

Marie Guest

I know Sar! At least we know now the boards not gonna be quiet when u, me and linz are away in april...
    Im so happy for all of u who got thru...

I hope Ellen gets called on monday i'd be surprised if she didnt - she seems so perfect for disney... noone has said theyve got HRC yet and i think Ellen said that was her first choice, so maybe yummy are waiting till Monday to offer HRC positions...

Rob and Michelle - how excited are u guys - only a few days till u leave :)

xxx

9. CanadaMan

CanadaMan New Member

He izzy, we will be together on sept 6th as i am going down there too, i'll look for u there, i cant wait to meet you, congradulations on being hired, im so excited....

Jase Gray

CANADA PAVILION!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Anika

Anika New Member

Hello everybody!

Congratulations and greetz to all my possible future colleagues and roomies!!! ;)

I´m on board, too!!! :D

Anika

11. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

hey anika welcome to the boards - im going out on sept 13th for f&b uk hope to see you out there
    Kel xx ;D

12. Anika

Anika New Member

Thanks Kel! :D

I´ll look out for you!

So excited to finally get there and meet you all! ;D

See you there

Anika

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

anika we depart the same day :) so you'll be in my arrival group, thats cool :D

xxx

14. Anika

Anika New Member

Yeah, that´s cool! :D

I hope we´ll have a great first day and first evening in Orlando with all the other people! ;)

I´m  looking forward to meeting you!

Greetz ;D

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i'm sure we will anika, oh you're in f&b as well :)

well ill introduce myself i'm sara, 20 and from the UK :) i will see u in less than 14 weeks time :)

xxx

16. Anika

Anika New Member

I´m 23 and from Germany, so we won´t work in the same pavillon, but I´m sure we´ll definitely meet in spite of that! ;D

And maybe you´ll be my roomie or neighbor!?? Who knows?!! ;D

Many greetings from Germany to the UK! ;)

Anika

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah i meant with us both being in f&b we may have our introductory training together in the first week :)

yeah you never know anika we may be in the same apartment, that would be cool!

not long for us to go now, 97 days and counting :)

xxx

18. Anika

Anika New Member

Right, the first days we´ll have some kind of general introductory training!
    I guess that´ll be fun! ;D

Like everything in Orlando probably...sun all the time, a nice work place, nice people and hopefully cute guys... :D

I´m counting the days,too... ;)

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah we will, it'll all be fun :) can't wait!

xxx

20. smiler

smiler New Member

yeay!!! another Anika!!! apart from Im spelt 'Annika'!!!! Ive never met anyone else called Annika!! how crazy is that!!
    Im actually excited about it!!!..i know Im sad but I never had those things as a child when u could buy a cup or a keyring or woteva with ur name on :( so a person with the name is cool!!! hehe!! xxx bless me!