You guys have to see my going away party cake.

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by TraceyBrown, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Elle

Elle New Member

My birthday's Aug 31st too! Never met anyone with the same birthday! Last year we had a pink princess picnic in the park where everything was pink, including the bread! Good times. This year i'll be celebrating my birthday on the 21st Sept along with my going away party, there best be some sort of Disney shaped cake then or i'll cry!
    Tracey you're so lucky! I LOVE that cake!

2. Tiffany

Tiffany New Member

haha cewl you have the same birthday... i hope i will have a cewl birthday in florida, but maybe i have to work :/
    but i want a cake!!!!!!!! a cute cake, a delicious cake, a caaaaaaaaaaaaaake =)

3. disneyprincess87

disneyprincess87 New Member

Ok well mine aren't nearly as fancy but I made my 21st cakes the other day, I had Donald and Mickey. I can't seem to upload photos but if you want to have a look they're on my facebook page; http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3479163&id=598625054. Next, I am going to be trying to make a Winnie the Pooh for my friend in a few weeks! Maybe I should just open a bakery?! lol

4. nataa*

nataa* New Member

loved the cakes!
    I'm leaving in 4 days!! and this is the cake I made for my going away party..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Wow, I could never make any cakes like that! I can't wait to be back in Disney and buy the yummy chocolate cake in the French bakery and in the Main Street Bakery :D

6. heatherh

heatherh New Member

nataa u can make my birthday cake while were there?!?!haha only joking!!but tha cake looks amazing!!! i will be lucky if i even get a going away cake i must start hinting to my rents!!! 59 days to go :) xxx

7. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

awesome cakes guys! i've always wanted to decorate a cake using one f those squeeeze tube thingys lol :D
    IF I ever get married I'd defo have a big Sleeping Beauty castle cake ;D

8. PeXoXaLoVePooH

PeXoXaLoVePooH Active Member

Tracey!!! im having the same cake for my going away party!!!! i bought the kit past week!!!!since my mom see it in wilton magazine she said this will be for u going away party! i donw know why! if i dont like princess::) ::) hahahaha, ofcourse i dont gonna make it hahaha one of my mom friends will do it!!!! i wish i could do things like that!!!!

9. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

hahahah cool!

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I love your cake nata, it is amazing. I want one like that.

11. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

there should be a disney cake shop hahaha