YOU PICK YOUR BLOODY TIMES!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Andy, Sep 13, 2004.

1. Andy

Andy New Member

WHEN I FIND OUT I HAVE AN INTERVIEW YOU DECIDE TO BUGGER IT ALL UP, JUST WHEN I NEEDED SOME HELP! TYPICAL!!!!! DAMN YOU MICKEY!! (im sure thats who runs this thing)

2. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Oh no...my posts have gone back to 0!!!! :eek: I had 577!!! but no more smites luckily!! ;D

So what happened with the returning of the phone call andy?

ellen x

3. Ze Perfect Strange

Ze Perfect Strange New Member

Do not worry guys, HAKUNA MATATA
    just send an e mail to admin and he ll give us back the post....
    anyway nice to see those changes i think , and i even manage to get a pic on again!!
    so cool
    what s up with you ellen, it s been ages, i was away from that website for a while...so kind of lost touch with everything....
    ZPS :p

4. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Hey ZPS...I'm good

We had a DDO this weekend...it was really fun!!! ;D and we got to see Disney's Enchanted Evening in Hyde Park in London...spectacular!! ;D

ellen

5. Ze Perfect Strange

No way i m jealoous...i really didnt know that there a was a show or something inlondon this week end...
    boy i d lpove to come live there...but boy it s an expensive city

6. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

you don't have to tell me that! I spent £120 in one day!!! :eek:

7. Ze Perfect Strange

Boy!!!!!
    are u rich coz i m looking for a good looking very rich girlfriend!!!!! ::) 8) ;D

8. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

well not now i'm not!!!!

9. Andy

Andy New Member

Im still shaking!!! Jason is such a nice person! well no doubt i buggered that up! I dont know if its better or worse over the phone! Just more waiting now, although i think the answer is enavatable! i got a phone call, that'll do me!

10. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I'm confused.....mainly due to not having past messages to look at....have you had your phone interview then??? when did that happen???

ellen x

11. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

this calls for another...
    [​IMG]

12. Andy

Andy New Member

All i can do is wait now, and the chill pill is definatly needed! :'( there not tears, its sweat of waiting for the news, do they send you a letter por over the phone?

13. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Hey Andy,

sounds like good news! Dont know if i missed something, but did you have a phone interview and are waiting to hear back!!!! Am sure it went really well - just more stressing to hear back now! Must have been a nightmare not to have the boards to turn to!!!

Congrats anyway - looks like all the waiting and hassle youve been through is starting to pay off- you'll be out in disney in no time!!!

Michelle x

14. Andy

Andy New Member

Cheers michelle! it is absolutly agonising all this waiting, but its such a huge thing to achieve!

fingers crossed!

:mad:

15. Rudy

Rudy New Member

i got a telephone interview and a proper interview, but i think it's all changed since i did it.
    who recruits now?
    i had CTI group and it was a very lengthy process!

hang in there! it's worth it in the end!

rudy x ;D

16. Andy

Andy New Member

Rudy, is the programme as good as im expecting it to be.... what part did you work on????

17. DisneyMichelle

Andy,

Did Jason give you any indication of when you'd hear by?

18. Andy

Andy New Member

18th of october, :S so much waiting! i wont open the letter!

19. DisneyMichelle

Thats another few weeks of waiting isnt it!!! How frustrating! Like I said though, at least the process has started after your application went missing last time!!!

20. Andy

Andy New Member

very true, good thing i e-mailed or could of been waiting for the process to start for a lonnnng time!