YOU PICK YOUR BLOODY TIMES!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Andy, Sep 13, 2004.

1. LouRogerson

LouRogerson New Member

Well done Andy, at least with it being in February you can get enrolled on lot's of short courses to bump up yourself, things like first aid or one day courses on human interaction might get you extra bonus points.

Lou

2. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

HI Leanne, welcome to the boards!

Like Andy said, all the november places are full up now, us guys that have just got the dates have known for a good few months that we were interviewing in November, it seems Yummy get the people sorted out quite a while in advance! Good luck with your application!

Lou - any news on your application yet?

Michelle xx

3. emma

emma New Member

well done again andy! i kbnow i txt u but im still excited for u!!! c'mon febuary-ers!!!! were only babies but we can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Leanne

Leanne New Member

Hi Michelle,

Well done for getting an interview.

When did you apply for the job and when was your phone interview?

Leanne

5. Andy

Andy New Member

Cheers for all your kind words!

Lou... ok your gonna be going, short courses.... I thought i had 5 months to choose what i was wearing!

emma... cheers hun! Its crazy!! i always told you i would get through, no doubt :S

Leanne... I can't remember when i applied, long time ago, i applied first but then my letter got lost! grrr..... then applied again about end of August or so

6. Tazzy

Tazzy New Member

Congrats Andy! Best of luck at the interviews. Best of luck to everyone too :) I'm going to the interview "finals" in Vancouver in exactly two weeks from now. :) Hopefully, I'll see most of you at Disney in Florida ;)

Gary

7. Andy

Andy New Member

gary! No doubt i'll have sneeky underage drinlkm witrh you over there! the wya i see it, ive come this far, why joit go all the wqy\! doisney baby!!!!! one uyeasr in florida

wooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!11 will be amamzing, so muh bloou7db wiaitng! it will beall wort it! ood luck all!

Disney baby!¬ woooooooo!!!!!!!!11111111

were all staes!!!!!

8. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Andy was drunk, Andy was drunk, Andy was drunk!! hahahahahahahahaha!!!! :D

9. Tazzy

Tazzy New Member

Andy - I'll be sure to have my digital camera ready when that happen :D LOL :)

Ellen - good luck on your phone interview tomorrow :)

Gary

10. emma

emma New Member

hi...ellen hope everythin went well for u!!!!!

11. Andy

Andy New Member

So now they told me my interview has been moved forward by about 4 months! back into Panic mode, its like 2 weeks away! What to where, where to go, Its all gonna go horribly wrong!

12. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

Hey Andy, THey changed your interview time?? Interesting, but thats okie, cause then it can be all over with soon and then all you have to wait for is that one call telling you that you made, it!! Im in the waiting mode right now, ohh i wish i made it Ohh I wish i made it!! OHHH I WISH!!!! lol..sorry im just a little over excited!!

Luv always Trace

13. Andy

Andy New Member

you had your face to face???? How was it, what was it like, must be hell waiting!