Your Birthday?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by cmaxdu62220, Apr 13, 2006.

1. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

guess it will be a fight between JELLYROLLS and TABU!!!

Let the games BEGIN!!

2. Sabrina1981

Sabrina1981 New Member

My birthday is june 3rd. 10 days before i leave so my birthday party with my friends will be going away party at the same time. if the weather is good we will have some kind of bbq in the city parc right next to my job.

3. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

December 4th :'( like a million months away.

4. jayni

jayni New Member

hey... i turn 20 on july 26th.. should be cool to spend my birthday in florida!
    i just hope it can still be a fun birthday without me being 21!
    ...hope im going to be able to dance the night away somewhere.. even if it is without a giant cocktail in one hand! :D

sounds like there are gonna be some fun parties out there... i cannot wait!

xx

5. Bun6286

Bun6286 New Member

Yeah but i am Febuary 6th even further away :'(

6. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

Yeh Jayni I turn 20 when i'm out there in September,
    Defo be dancing away at Pleasure Island plenty clubs we can dance there for under 21 :)

7. *Linzi*

*Linzi* New Member

Hi folks,
    I will be having my 20th birthday, which is the 18th August, when I am on the ICP. I am so excited about it but I just don't know what to do as usually we'd just go out and stuff!

8. Katie_M

Katie_M New Member

Its actually not a sticker, its a button. I got one when I was there in Feb. I know that the one in Magic Kingdom has Cinderella's castle and Mickey Goofy and one other character, but I can't remember which, on it

9. april25th

april25th New Member

Yeah i turn 20 out there aswell (not until October:() never mind though will help you summer birthday people celebrate though .hehehe

10. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Got you beat, March 26

11. Emmy-Lou

Emmy-Lou Guest

MATT1133 - 'never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game' - have you been watching a chick flick called a cinderella story!??! haha I LOVE that film!
    My bday is 13th Sept, i fly out on the 12th! i'll have my 21st out there which shud b ace!!

12. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Indeed! I used to be the biggest Hilary Duff fun. I still like her material, but not as big a fan anymore. I would have to say that the Lizzie McGuire movie is my favorite movie though, even though my favorite quote is from A cinderella story. But that was a good movie too! Oh! and I got to meet her when she came for a concert in Edmonton this past January! So COOL!