Your Favorite Disney Anything!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JaneLB, Apr 19, 2006.

1. JaneLB

JaneLB New Member

Ok All,
    So here's how it works I would like to know:
    Your fav Disney character, animated movie, villian, and park. I'd also like to know the whys.
    Mine are Eeyore cause "it's not much of a tail, but I'm kind of attached to it" and he got the crappy house. Peter Pan, because I really wanted to fly when I was little, didn't you? Maleficant from Sleeping Beauty, she's just so evil and she said hell. As for fav park, gotta go with Magic Kingdom, something about seeing that castle.

Please add in more questions if you want to, thanks!

2. Katie_M

Katie_M New Member

Figment, cause he's so completely adorable and his ride was the only kid appropriate thing in EPCOT the first time I was there (I named my first Dog Figment, I was 3 at the time). My fav disney movie right now is the Chronicals of Narnia, cause I love how they made the fawns and Aslan, but my fav movie always changes. I love Chernabog, I'm not sure if he is actually a villian in Fantasia, but he is in Fantasmic and in Kingdom Hearts; I think its amazing how just a big blob of blackness can be so scary. Fav Park has to be Magic Kingdom, how could you not love walking down mainstreet and have your picture taken infront of Cinderella's castle; plus all of the great rides like Pirates, Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion etc. Even the landscaping is incredible, but its what I have come to expect when I get to disney.

3. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

my favourite disney character has to be pinocchio, all he wants is to be really bless him and ever1 just makes fun of him, and yeah wow the nose growing when lying, where whould that have come from if it wasnt for that little fellow!
    animated movie is hands down the lion king ... so sad but so beautiful, lots of kool songs and is also the best to see on broadway... made me cry!
    villan ... hmm thats a thoughy ... as they are all really kool ... im gonna go for captain hook though as hes scared of the crocodile ... heehee!
    ooo my park would deffinatly be the magic kingdom ... i could ride splash mountain over and over again!!

4. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Mickey's my favorite character. Dunno really why, I guess cause he's classic, plus his name starts with an "m" which is cool! and he has red shorts! For animated movie, I would have to go with Aladdin cause it's got lots of adventure and a lot of really good songs and I love Disney songs! I've never been big on the villains, but if I had to pick one, I'd pick Scar, just cause he's a lion, and they're cool. I haven't been to any Disney theme park so I can't say for sure, but I really really want to see EPCOT. I think its because I love learning about different cultures and that's a part of what EPCOT is.

Here's another question though: What's your favorite Disney song? My favorite is "Part of Your World" because I love the sound of it and I used to sing it all the time with some co-workers at the cinema I worked at. Although "A whole new world comes in a close second"

5. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

my fav song is the scary scar song when all the hyenas are there ... so dont know the name but u know the one i mean ;D

6. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Be Prepared?

7. JaneLB

JaneLB New Member

Oh fav song, that is a hard one, I love so many!

I think "colours of the wind" is my fav from an animated feature,
    however I also love "Home" from beauty and the beast on broadway. It's so strong.

8. impulse

impulse New Member

Be prepared indeed!

My favourite character is Pluto, Donald Duck comes close in 2nd. Favourite movie is Beauty and the Beast for its fantastic broadway styles and fantastic music.

My favourite Villian is definetly Maleficent, she's evil to the bone! As for parks, never been there, but I've been to Disney land, so I'm going to say the Magic Kingdom.

I'm currently waiting to play Kingdom Hearts II, don't know if anyone has heard of the series, but it's a video game on PS2 and it's just way too amazing. Anyone who likes the Final Fantasy series will love it too.

9. Tom19

Tom19 New Member

Tigger!

The most wonderful thing about Tiggers,
    is Tiggers are wonderful things.
    Their tops are made out of rubber,
    their bottoms are made out of springs.
    They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy,
    Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun!
    But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is,
    I'm the only one.
    Oh, I'm the only one!

Oh, the wonderful thing about Tiggers is,
    Tiggers are wonderful chaps.
    They're loaded with vim and vigor.
    They love to leap in your lap.
    They're jumpy, bumpy, clumpy, thumpy,
    Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun!
    But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is ...
    III'm the only one!

TTFN!

Tom

10. JaneLB

JaneLB New Member

Haha Tom!

I love it!

Or as Eeyore would say, "oh dear, well that's nice.....I suppose".

:p

11. Jorden

Jorden New Member

I've picked it up but haven't opened it yet... still working my way through the first one (which I got like a month and a half ago)...

I can't wait to play the 2nd one and visit Port Royal though

12. Katie_M

Katie_M New Member

OMG I love Kingdom Hearts, I have to wait until next week to get KH2 though, cause it was cheapest from amazon.ca and I got the free shipping... I will spend like all of next week kicking some heartless behind!!!

13. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Kingdom Hearts is awesome!
    I've played through more than half the game, but its on hold while I'm finishing Final Fantasy 9. I have a bad habit of starting games and not finishing them. I still have to finish Final Fantasy Tactics, FFX, Kingdom Hearts, Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time... so I don't think I'll be getting KH2 until I finish at least some of those :)

Anyone else excited for April 25th???? I know some people are leaving for DisneyWorld that day, but it's also the day Advent Children comes out on DVD!!! If you haven't seen it, go and get it or rent it, the graphics are AMAZING!

14. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

Fave Character: This is so the hardest one to answer. Sebastian from the Little Mermaid I guess ... although I love alot of characters.
    Fave Movie: The Little Mermaird (B&B is a close second). The colors, the songs, the fish! (I love fish)
    Fave Villian: Hades from Hercules ... he's just so darn funny.
    Fave Park: MGM ... I love the shows, especially The Muppet Show! Can't wait to see it again.
    Fave Song: "Be Our Guest" from Beauty and the Beast

I don't really play video games but my friend AJ is super excited over Kingdom Hearts 2 ... he says you get to fight with Jack Sparrow!

15. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

Fave Character: THE MOUSE of course!! Have LOVED him from CHILDHOOD!!! ;D
    Animated Movie: BEAUTY & THE BEAST ;D
    Fave Villian: HUM.....JAFAR........LOVE HIM!!! 8)
    Fave Park: VERY difficult!! Lately it was ANIMAL KINGDOM becuase of EVEREST.....although I MUST admit I LOVE MGM because of the rides BUT.....MK for my MOUSE!! Sorry I know I got one chance on that one but I have SEVERAL different answers!!
    Fave Song: BEAUTY & THE BEAST soundtrack!! I think that it is fun and entertaining!!

Think I am done but hey......I am SURE that there is more hidden in me!! ;D

16. JaneLB

JaneLB New Member

I haven't finished Kingdom Hearts yet. It's taking me forever.

Anyone who has finished it, did you find all the dalmations?

17. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Fave Character: Snow White....duh!

Fave Movie: TREASURE PLANET!

Fave Villian: Malifcent

Fave Park: Disneyland Paris and MGM..

Fave Song: Circle of Life and I'm Still Here (from Treasure Planet)

I'm a Kingdom Hearts fan too :p It's a wicked game!

18. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Treasure Planet was a cool movie! It was amazing how they integrated regular animation with computer animation for it. I have a huge banner from that movie that used to be hanging in my room, now my rooms too small... but it's like 8 feet long! I had one for Finding Nemo too, but I gave that to a friend cause she was a crazy nemo fan. Yay for working at a movie theatre!

19. doowop

doowop New Member

Fave character - Donald Duck!!! other faves include.. Maleficent, Aurora and Abu
    Fave animated feature - Sleeping Beauty
    Fave song - Poor Unfortunate Souls
    Fave villain - Its a tie between jafar and Maleficent
    Fave park - DLP
    Fave thing in the entire world - DISNEY!!!

20. doowop

doowop New Member

p.s Kingdom Hearts is epic but so worth completing!! cant wait for the sequel!