Your Favorite Disney Anything!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JaneLB, Apr 19, 2006.

1. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

That's awesome. Tessa brought one back from her theatre and gave me 1/2 of it. It wasnt so much a banner as it was lithographs strung together, really awesome either way!
    The animetion is that movie is incredible, especially when they're in Flint's Trove or the begining when little Jim is reading that story book (sorry, I watched it with my friend's 2yr old just the other day).

2. *Vanessa*

*Vanessa* Guest

Fave Character: I love Kronk from the Emperor's New Groove (although I haven't seen the sequel yet!), especially when he's with the squirrel
    Fave Movie: The Little Mermaid, all the songs are amazing! I also love Sword in the Stone though
    Fave Park: Definitely Magic Kingdom, I'll never forget the first time I walked onto main street :)
    Fave Villain: Ursula
    Fave Song:
    I totally agree!

3. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

Ooo ... good choice. Now I'll have it stuck in my head all day.

4. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

I remember those too! Actually up until about 2 weeks ago, we still had those hanging in our office! LOL!

Way to be Vanessa!

5. Trev

Trev New Member

Fave Character: I love the Cheshire Cat, in fact all of the characters in Alice were really well played.
    Fave Movie: Alice In Wonderland, yeah, big fan, really great film, I love the march of the cards at the end.
    Fave Park: Disneyland Paris, it's just so rich in theming! (though I really, really want to go to Disney Sea)!
    Fave Villain: Scar, he rocks.
    Fave Song: The Tiki Tiki Tiki Room. (from the good Enchanted Tiki Room).

6. JaneLB

JaneLB New Member

I got these today, I had to put them up!! Aren't they cute!!

Cheshire Cat sneakers!!

7. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

THEY ROCK SISTA!! ;D

8. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Those are awesome shoes!!!

9. JaneLB

JaneLB New Member

Thanks Gals!
    Someone took regular Chuck Taylors and painted the Cheshire cat on them, of course they're protected so it doesn't wear off but I thought that was pretty cool. they have nightmare before x-mas ones too.

They have writing on them too. "you can't help that, we're all mad here....." hehehe great quote!

10. Jorden

Jorden New Member

I sometimes play as the C-Cat in Disney SeenIt (but I mostly use Goofy).

A KH update for all of you, when I posted that I had just started Monstro, but now I'm in Atlantica!

11. impulse

impulse New Member

Yup, I'm going to be one of the many people picking up the DVD!

Haha, Glad to see so many KH fans here. Does anyone know if Sora will be one of the Characters at Disney World? I'd love to get a photo and signature... they havn't seen him since October 2002 or something! :eek: , maybe the release of KHII will return Sora to Disney World.

12. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Fav Character: Tigger! He's so bouncy and hyper but has a heart too :)

Fav Movie: hmmm tough one this because I love them all... but I guess it would be Beauty and the Beast... just because it has an awesome storyline and it's great to sing along to ;)

Fav Park: Magic Kingdom! Just because it's the beginning of all magic :D plus the castle is mine...and I work there so I'm kind of biased.

Fav Villian: Snow White's evil stepmother...she just has that power about her.

Fav Song: pretty much anything that I can sing! But I've loved 'Part of Your World' since before I can remember... I used to tell my family that I would go on Stars in Their Eyes and sing it... but when I was little they didn't have kids version!

13. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Pretty sure Sora will NOT be at Disney World. I believe he's one of the Square/Enix characters in the game.

14. doowop

doowop New Member

I would love to see sora in disney!! thatd be amazing.

mike

15. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

That would totally beyond cool! You never know because he isn't necessarily just Square/Enix's character since he didn't exist beforehand, its just that he looks like japanimation. So maybe them and Disney have equal rights to him... it'd be so awesome!

16. impulse

impulse New Member

Disney actually owns Kingdom Hearts, while Square-Enix creates the game, it's up to Disney to have the final say on what the they can or can't do.

Sora WAS at Disney world back when KH came out! So here's to hoping he'll come back now that the 2nd one was released?

http://home.att.net/~disneysue/characters/wdw/sora.html

Here's to hoping! :p

17. JaneLB

JaneLB New Member

Ohhh Disney Scene It, now that is a fun game!

18. bright*eyes

bright*eyes Guest

Fave Character: Jiminey Cricket, Belle, Nemo

Fave Movie: Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Mary Poppins

Fave Villian: The Queen of Hearts

Fave Park: Magic Kingdom

Fave Song: A Whole New World

19. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

You know what would be awesome!?! If they made a Kingdom hearts ride!!! It could be like riding the gummi ship or a simlation ride or something!

20. KC

KC New Member

Character: Donald. 'cos he's both loveable-but he's got attitude too!
    Movie: Aladdin. I love everything about it. It's one of my fave films!
    Park: Magic Kingdom. Need I explain this?
    Villian: Iago from Aladdin. Cracks me up. Does a good impression of Jasmine too! :D
    Song: Belle from Beauty & the Beast, I think... or Arabian Nights. Both in my vocal range :p