Your Favorite Disney Anything!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JaneLB, Apr 19, 2006.

1. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Well here I was wrong... weird thing was that wasn't even when KH came out... that was only just over a year ago (like a year and a half ago)... KH is way older than that I'm sure.

2. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

I'd have to agree with ya on that! :)

3. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Little town...it's a quiet village...

4. JaneLB

JaneLB New Member

everyday like the one before.....

hehe everyone sing along!!

5. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Oh man! I've had that song stuck in my head for the past 2 days... my roomies are on the brink of strangling me!

6. JaneLB

JaneLB New Member

I find the song from the carousel of progress really hard to get out of my head. It's like the song that never ends!

"It's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. It's a great big beautiful tomorrow, and tomorrow is just a dream away...."

7. JaneLB

JaneLB New Member

Anyone remember the Food Rocks show in Epcot?

8. brennan0720

brennan0720 New Member

yes... i saw it on my first trip down.. it was pretty good... im really going to miss cranium command from the wonders of life pavillion more though.. it was such a great show....

9. JaneLB

JaneLB New Member

ha yeah that was a good one too!

10. brennan0720

brennan0720 New Member

yea the rehabs are kind of depressing, but you never know sometimes the new ride is really great like winnie the pooh is so much better than mr toad was....

stitchs great escape is apparently dissapointing, likewise its predecessor alien encounter was never as good as it was supposed to be... i hope carosel of progress remains open as its a classic!

all the pixar attractions are fun so it makes sense that they are taking out the timekeeper and putting in apparently a monsters inc attraction since todays kids can relate to it

i think they should scrap the tommorowland speedway in favor of another coaster of somekind, its such a waste of valuable space!

11. JaneLB

JaneLB New Member

I kinda liked mr. toad's wild ride, but I do enjoy winnie the pooh too. Yeah I think they need to do something with the speedway. Even if the just updated what is there. The smell from those cars is really gross in that section too. I didn't know they were putting in a monster's Inc thing, that's pretty cool. Isn't there one already in California? I wonder if it will be like that?

12. monkian

monkian New Member

*there's a great big beautiful tomorow...

you do ealise i will have that song stuck in my had al day now!

13. JaneLB

JaneLB New Member

Sorry!! :D

Start humming the Mickey Mouse march and maybe it will stop ;D

14. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

Just found this and thought it looked fun so here goes:

Character: Lilo because she is so much like me as she's kind of weird, quiet and has a big imagination

Movie: Finding Nemo because of Dori (just keep swimming just keep swimming) and Crush who are my joint second favourite characters (the new Crush thing at the Living Seas is fantastic! He actually talks to you and Dori sometimes appears)

Park: This is a close one as last year it would have Animal Kingdom because I love seeing the animals and it had the Tarzan show there which was the best show in the entire world. Now though because Disney have got rid of Tarzan and are replacing it with a Finding Nemo show which can never be as good I have decided that EPCOT just edges ahead as it has drinking around the world, wine flights in Germany (Anyone know whether you can buy the wine they do there that Madonna Vineyard wine?), Crush in the living seas and Journey in to imagination (thought the older one was better)

Villian: Captain Hook because he tries to be mean but is completely hopeless really and because when I went to California with my sister he managed to tie our ponytails together and we couldn't undo them for about half an hour

Song: Any song from Tarzan but especially One World as the show was amasing and I will never forget Billy (one of the 3 main Tarzan show singers who was bald and cute) singing it on my last day in Disney with my friend Sarah. It was a really nice day and that song always reminds me of it as we were really sad and went and saw the show 4 out of the 5 shows it was playing for that day and on the last show Billy came up to do his bit at the isle and recognised us and stumbled on the words to the song. Kind of sad I know but it was really nice

15. LisaMouse

LisaMouse New Member

Pluto...cos when i was little i really wanted a dog,
    Beauty and The Beast....cos its just a great story and im a fool for romances
    Cruella DeVille...cos she just has the most fabulos shoes lol
    I just cant wait to be king...the lion king
    Magic Kingdom for all of the obvious reasons

16. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

oh forgot about cruellas shoes! Fab

17. monkian

monkian New Member

Donald...cos he was my first love! don't know what that says about my taste in men!?!

Beauty and the beast....still don't know what this says about my taste in men....perhaps a pattern?

everbody wants to be a cat! or anything from the little mermaid will have me wailing in the shower

toss up between cruella and the evil queen...thay are just so gosh darn Glam!!

and i have to say Magic kingdom...cos i'm an old fashioned gal....did i miss anything?

18. GeorgyGirl

GeorgyGirl New Member

im gonna do a run down of my favourite disney films (these boards are a great distraction from revision!!)

my favourite disney animation (cartoon style) is the Lion King, best songs ever!!!! And I get tears in my eyes every time I watch it/

Favourite computer animation has to be finding nemo, i watched it yesterday and had forgotten how funny it is!

And my favourite live action has to be pirates of the carribean! Love it so much

19. monkian

monkian New Member

PIRATES! PIRATES! PIRATES!

20. FeeBleu

FeeBleu New Member

Favorite Disney Character : Tinkerbell, because we are alike, fat butts jealous tempered and ego centered lol.
    Favorite Animated Movie : uh... Difficult... Dumbo... I guess although I like several... Dumbo because it is so emotional and so cute...
    Favorite Villian : mmm.... I guess it would be Humans overall, especially in Beauty and the Beast with Gaston. I just hate his character.
    Favorite Park : Epcot Center, because that is where I can take beautiful pictures and especially that is where my parents met.
    Favorite Song : There is life, from Alison Krauss, because it represents how I feel.
    Favorite Ride : Journey into Imagination, I love Figment plus it is wheelchair accessible so cool for my mom.
    Favorite Pixar : I don't have a favorite because they are all great... Toy Story, Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo (cant wait to see Cars)