YOur favourite Pavillion?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Melissa, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Melissa

Melissa New Member

There are many Pavillion in Epcot.
    Which one do you like most?
    I am so eager to go to Pavillion. I wonder which one is the best.

2. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

Well , I love Mexican Pavillion is not that im from there is because is very colorful and u can buy a lot of stuff, eat mexican food (mmmmmmm...) and know a little bit more about my country in the attraction named "el rio del tiempo" or something like that

3. Melissa

Melissa New Member

I have NEVER tried Mexican food. I am gonna try it when I get there

4. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member

The Mexican of course! 8)

5. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

Mine has gotta be china, the shop is soooo interesting and they have a really cool movie there and the food ummm the food! lol

6. Melissa

Melissa New Member

Yeach. Of course. I will have a look at Chinese Pavillion to see if there is any difference between China and Chinese pavillion. Is there any parts showing HOng kOng in the pavillion

7. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Japan. The store has so much nice stuff, luuuuuv the candy. Never did get the chance to eat in the restaurant, but will do when I get back. And I also find the Japanese girls the friendliest.

8. Melissa

Melissa New Member

Is there any parts showing HOng kOng in the pavillion

9. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

No, I don't think so... but then I'm no expert on Chinese architecture, LOL...
    I think its only Beijing, but not positive...

10. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

The Mexican pavillion is pretty wicked. I could spend hours in the China and Japanese pavillions, and spend a fortune! I also love the boat ride in Norway and the gift shop in Italy. What am I saying, I think I like them all! They all have something special and unique to offer.

11. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

i would have to say japan cos its so pretty and its exactly what i would imagine japan to be like, little bonsai trees and koi fish the shops are so pretty and full of really nice create things to, my bedroom in the uk is of an oriental theme and half the stuff in it came from epcot (its also got a load of disney stukk like nemos etc everywher to) ;D

12. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

well, i like the norway ride, love the shops in the japan pavillion, theres a lovelycafe in the french bit that sells lovely cakes(and i dont even like cakes!lol)ummm....i could go on all day i think!

...Oh the UK, coz, well its the best:) but also coz it sells british sweets!yum!

x

13. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

cant beat cadburys chocolate ;D

14. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

very very true!

x

15. A. LO

A. LO New Member

i love every pavillion for their own uniqeness! i'll go down the line!
    mexico>>>LOVE the ride! lol i swear it's my fave ride ever! the shop is nice too!
    norway>>>again, the ride is sweet and so are the guys ;)
    china>>>the food is awsome! the shop is amazing! love the architecture
    germany>>>love the giant cookoo clock and band that plays
    italy>>>gelato!! mmmm!
    japan>>>everything! the shop is so amazing! the dummers are awsome!
    morocco>>>the sweet round, red hats with the string coming out! love them! finger cymbols!
    france>>>the french vanilla ice cream and pastry shop! yum! :D
    uk>>>the tea shop! love tea and the fish and chips! sooo freakin' good!
    canada>>>OFFKILTER!!!! they totally rock the park!
    i didn't include the american pavilion because i never go there. lol

16. Cynthia

Cynthia New Member

I just love them all!!!!!!!!! It's amazing being there, and then at 9:30 the lights show, with the music... It made me feel soo good!!!!

17. Mandy_W

Mandy_W New Member

im not at disney yet but if the mexican food is as good as i know it from a friends mom who is from mexico this is probably the place that i'll spend most of my lunch time :)!
    to all who are there yet...im from germany and i wanted to know if the food is good they are selling at our pavillion??

another question! how do the rooms look like...i'll be staying in one of the wellness apartments...do they look alot different than the normal common apartments or are they just the same thing?? hope the walls are not white...cuz i am a colour person lol

looking forward to meeting ya'll there ;D

18. gry

gry New Member

mexico: The atmosphere!
    norway: Home sweet home, loved doing the ride after drinking around the world or eating in the restaurant!
    china: The movie!
    Outpost: Ice cream!
    germany: Entertainment and great beer!
    italy: The People. Very friendly!
    A.A: American garden, some great conserts during food and wine and flower and garden festival!
    japan:Favourite restaurant, Mitsukoshi!!
    morocco: The architecture, a bit different, loved it.
    france: the language
    uk: so sweet
    canada: The band!

And the winner is.............none!
    I like all of them, world showcase is one big show, if one was missing it wouldnt be the same

19. SarahJane

SarahJane New Member

Hmmm tough question. I loved the shopping and the restaurant in Japan (especially the restaurant!). I also loved buying nachos and a Margarita in Mexico..... Norway by far has the best attraction! I also liked shopping in Italy (and there was a cute guy who used to do chalk drawings on the Promenade!). Morocco had good shopping too, and there was nothing better than grabbing a beer, a beavertail and watching Off Kilter in Canada!

But for that eye-candy, definitely Norway. The Norweigan guys were also SOOOO yummy!!

20. A. LO

A. LO New Member

yes! i'm not the only one who thinks that about norwegians! :D